chap 26

∞ ° 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ❁ 𐐪𐑂 ° ∞

THE CURTAINS HAS LET...

The morning sun enter the room. It accent the interior with a calm atmosphere. A little to nothing murmurings from the district filled your ears in a satisfying way.

"I am moving back to Japan to continue my career there." He scratched the back of his head. Just now, he sounded so casual which you didn't expect considering the past you had with him. Well, that was 12 years ago, you doubt it would still affect him since you are now adults. Though it seems like you are still caught up on that.

Him being this casual, hurts.

"That's amazing." You commended. "You'll be going places, Mitsuya." You shivered hearing the name you tried to forgot, from your own lips.

"I was lucky enough that Hakkai helped me get in a fashion school here in Paris, but I really don't see myself here in the future." He smiled as if reminiscing his first times at the place. "I miss my mother and my sisters so much so I chose to be back there."

"I'm so happy that you got to do what makes you happy." You don't know why you'd say that, it might turn the calm atmosphere to its opposite.

But it didn't, instead he smiled at you; a genuine one. "I am happy for myself too." Mitsuya's word made you feel like you made the right decision in the past. It made you so jealous that you can never say that to yourself. "How about you? How's life?"

You blinked uncomfortably thinking on the lie you are trying to incorporate to cover how your life went downhill. "Uhm- I own a hotel... Opening soon." You scoffed.

"That's also awesome." He celebrated with sincerity which made your conscience hit you.

'When will I stop lying to this man?' You questioned yourself. "Thank you." You are even reluctant to say that. It is not on your right to utter those words.

"Is that what Akari-san told me about?" He asked finally getting to the necessary topic to talk about. You only nodded as a response. "You're so successful. I heard that you also have other businesses right?"

"Not really, those were shared by me and Izana. The hotel is the only one I owned myself." You clarified even though it is not worthy saying that.

"I feel so honored that I got to work for you." Mitsuya felt so proud that his client has one of the biggest name in the business industry.  "I have pre-made designs, here..." He handed you a book which you presumed to be his fashion portfolio. "I can adjust some into your liking or even create a more unique design for you."

Browsing the book, you saw familiar designs which are now drawn better. Some were the same ones with the sketchbook he has back then. There's even one that you mainly requested him before. It made your heart flutter that he didn't discard it.