Proms & Promises

"The irony.." Millicent snickered as she winked up at her boyfriend. Zed rolled his eyes but couldn't fight the grin spreading across his face.

One of Millie's favorite photos of them got itself in the yearbook. In the back with the rest of voted favorites of their senior class. 

Zed Necrodopolis & Millicent Calvins
Seabrook High's Senior Class
Cutest Couple

"Never thought I'd see the day where Zed Necrodopolis was on the Prom King ballot let alone be in a relationship.." Bree announced as she walked up to the smitten couple. The rebellious teen only smirked as he ran his fingers through his freshly touched up green locks. Using his free hand he pulled his girlfriend into his side. "What can I say, the Princess changed me."

"You guys are super cute." Bonzo butted in, snapping his hand forward in mock agreement.
"Hey Bo still looking for a date for prom?" Millicent quickly changed the subject knowing full well their friend still needed a date.
And that on more than one occasion, Millie had caught Bonzo checking out Bree.

"Wait, Bree didn't you say you still needed a date?" Zed chimed in, holding in a laugh as Bonzo's eyes practically sent daggers his way.

"You guys would look super cute together!" Millie mocked before grabbing her boyfriends hand and tugging him down the hallway. Leaving their friends to deal with the aftermath of their meddling.

"$30 says they go and end up in bed together.." Zed threw his head back laughing before backing his girlfriend into her locker.
"I can't bet against that.. but I'll put money on you being the most gorgeous senior prom Queen Seabrooks ever seen.." Millie gasped as her eyes met Zeds not expecting the cute comment from her boyfriend.
"Z.. I love you." Her lips met his before her fingers found their way in his green locks.
"Jesus." Zed groaned against her very skilled lips, his fingers hooking themselves through her jean loops in attempt to close any and all distance.
"I love you so much baby." He rasped, trying to feel his lungs with the much needed air.

"This is still a high school which you still currently attend Mr Necrodopolis!" Their principle called out as she passed the groping couple.

"Funny how you never get in trouble.." Zed scoffed, shooting his girlfriend a smirk. Millie laughed as she grabbed her books from her locker. Her boyfriend grabbed her books from her and she swore her face hurt from smiling so much.

The two walked hand in hand to there next class happy they at least had this one together. They passed a poster some underclassmen had made of them.

Vote Necrodopolis & Calvin's
for your
Senior Prom King & Queen

"It's funny how seriously everyone takes the extracurriculars here.." Millie mused, she knew Zed was nervous about something as stupid as Prom but wouldn't admit it. Being on the better side of being popular still wasn't his thing.

"Your going to win and you know it." Zed smiled but only shook his head. "It's not really the winning that I care about.. I just don't want any of those pricks thinking they can dance with you when your crowned."

"Oh they could never, I'm yours Zed."

......