With a Bang

After Christmas..

Zed laughed as Millicent held on for dear life, his large hands squeezed her thighs as his feet effortlessly stomped up the stairs of her house. Her boyfriend had always had a bit of a playful side to him but not that many people got to see it besides Zoey and Millicent on occasion. Now that they were dating Zed had become quite the character, especially as he raced up the stairs of her empty mansion with her on his back.

She laughed as he threw her onto her mattress, sighing happily as their eyes connected. His eyes were so warm and full of a childlike playfulness. Millie could get lost in them.. She ran her hand through his emerald locks loving the way her gel nails looked running though his vibrant hair.
"So I kicked your ass at bowling, what's my prize?" Zed laughed even louder as his girlfriend rolled her eyes playfully.
"What did you have in mind?"
"Honestly? I'm really wanting a back massage.." Millicent raised her eyebrow at him in surprise, she figured it would be sexual.
"You give really good massages and my muscles are dying from that work out Bucky and I did this morning." She couldn't help but laugh, since football ended Zed would workout with Bucky or some of the other guys at the local gym in Seabrook. Millie did appreciate how ripped her boyfriend was, his abs were absolutely sin worthy.

"Okay I will let me just get ready for bed real quick." Zed grinned watching his girlfriend disappear into the bathroom. He kicked off his shoes along with his jeans before pulling off his hoodie. Plopping back on his girlfriends giant bed he groaned realizing his phone was about to die. He crawled towards Millie's nightstand looking for her charger, knowing she kept it there somewhere. Pulling the drawer open he found a unopened box of condoms, he knew she probably had them just in case but never ended up needing them. Since Zed always kept some in his pocket, however neither of them had use for them anymore since they had started dating. Zed loved burying himself into her, skin to skin, never experiencing the pleasure of it until Millie.
His eyes fell on something else, the silver pair of handcuffs she always used on him and then a pretty purple velvet bag was next to them. Curiosity got the best of him, he grabbed it opening up the little clinched sack. His mind went blank as he pulled out the hidden object, a super soft, super pink dual vibrator.
Zed licked his lips before biting down on his bottom one, a wicked looked on his face as he eyed the little vibrator.Princess what kind of things are you up to when I'm not around?

Zed heard the sink shut off, knowing Millie would be walking out of her bathroom any minute. He grabbed the hand cuffs as well as the vibrator hiding them under the pillow on his side of her bed.
"Hey are you okay if I use some oil? I forgot I had this.." Millicent held up a bottle, it looked expensive making Zed shake his head eagerly as he flipped onto his stomach.
Her hands felt like heaven, the way her soft but firm fingers rubbed and kneaded his sore muscles. The vanilla lavender scented oil was warm from the friction of her hands on his skin. The moans fell from his lips without a care in the world, but they were getting Millicent a little worked up.
Zed took in a sharp breath feeling his girlfriend carefully take his ear between her lips and teeth. He growled in pleasure, her nails lightly scratching against his scalp.
"Fuck Princess.." Feeling himself grow hard and twitch in his boxers, Zed quickly flipped himself over Millicent now straddling him in bed. He sat up taking her wrists in his hands to pull her as close as he could to his lips.
"Someone's acting like they wanna play?" The look in his girlfriends eyes took his breath away. Her big brown eyes looking up at him, pleading him to the point that she didn't need to utter a single word.
Zed crashed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply while his hand felt around for the handcuffs under his pillow off to the side.
Millicent gasped, pulling away as he secured her wrists behind her back. "H-how did you—When did.." Her boyfriend smirked shrugging his shoulders. "I might've already had something in mind.. Wanna play a game princess?" She was skeptical, taking in the mischievous look in his eye and the usual smirk on his face but she still nodded. Zed grinned before leaning forward to reconnect their lips, he waited until he had her trying to rub herself against him before pulling the toy out. Holding it in his palm he pressed it against her thin pj shorts turning it on. Millie jolted in surprise feeling the vibration through her clothes. When she jerked back and saw what Zed was holding in his hand her face dropped.
"H-how did you find that?"
"I think the better question is, why do you have it princess?" Zed asked as he held the vibrating toy teasingly in front of his girlfriend as it continued to pulse in his palm. He ran it over her breasts to test out her reaction, watching her bite her lip as it vibrated against her nipples.
"Obviously because I use to use it." Millie jerked away from his teasing touches, her cheeks flushing. She couldn't believe he had found her vibrator, it wasn't a toy she had want him to know about. "Use to? Have it you used it since we've been together?" Her eyes squinted at him before she jolted again as he ran the vibrator over her sex. He had the thing turned up on high, every touch to her skin was like a shock of pleasure.
"No, Zed stop it!" He liked hearing her whine for mercy but ultimately he turned off the toy before pushing her panties aside, stroking it against her sex. "Why baby? Can't handle it?"
"I—I didn't say that.. It just isn't the most pleasant the way your using it."
"Well I would rather use it on you the right way.. Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Millicent sighed, hearing her boyfriend taunt her with his dirty talk turned her on. She never thought of letting Zed get her off with her own vibrator, the idea made her wet. She nodded, he was quick to pull down her shorts and panties just enough to access between her legs while he kept her straddling him. Millie squeezed her eyes shut as he swiped the toy through her arousal.
"God so fucking wet already... We're going to play a little game baby." Zed watched his girlfriend peak down at him through her already hooded eyes as he teased her entrance with the smooth pink toy. He bit his lip as he watched her whimper, sliding the toy easily between her folds until it was all the way in.
"So you really haven't used this since the very first time I touched you?"
"You asked if I used it since we've been together.."
"So you have used it since I've been getting you off, am I not enough for you princess?" Millicent saw how dark his eyes were as he questioned her, the whole time he continued slowly fucking her with her own toy. Her chest was already rising and falling a bit faster and her arousal was through the roof.
"Z-zed."
"Do you prefer me or the toy?"
"Y-you of course I like you better than the stupid toy." She gasped as the vibrator suddenly turned on inside of her. Her clit and walls being stimulated all at once. "Prove it."
"W-what?" She whimpered, he left the vibrator inside her and against her clit while he massaged her breasts in his large hands. She started panting and could feel Zed's erection pressing into her thigh. There was no way she was going to last that much longer.
"I want you to show me how good you can be for me and not cum until it's me inside of you.." Millie shook her head already feeling the pleasure building up.
"Z I-I can't.. I can't."
"Come on baby, you can do it. Be my good little girl and I'll make you feel so fucking good Millicent." Zed cooed, caressing his girlfriends face affectionately. She cried out, gasping as he pushed the vibrator harder against her clit. She was losing it and he was fighting dirty.
"Zed! Please please I can't!" He didn't let up on the bittersweet torture while he stroked himself. He fucked her with the vibrator a little faster, making her cry out before he withdrew it completely thrusting himself inside her until he was fully sheathed, her walls clamping down on his throbbing member tighter than he's ever felt.
"Of fuck that's my good little girl, Fuck,
Fuck Millicent you feel so fucking good baby." Zed groaned out in bliss as Millie teetered on the edge of her orgasm begging for release. "Don't worry princess I got you." He pushed her down into the mattress, slamming into her before bringing the vibrator back to hold against her clit, he turned it on high.