Sweet Nothings

Zed woke up the next morning sighing in content as he felt Millie's body wrapped around him. He smelt her hair, inhaling the warm vanilla scent of it. She was still in leggings and a t-shirt while he opted to just wear his boxers per usual. The realization that she wasn't wearing a bra became very obvious as he saw her hard nipples threw her shirt.
Fuck, what he wouldn't give to touch her. It took everything he had in him to resist her yesterday with her wet naked body pressed against him his for the taking.. .
He couldn't stop thinking of how badly he wanted to hear her whimper for him. How he desperately wanted to taste her and run his piercing over her clit until she came. 
Zed shook the thoughts, quickly and carefully detangling himself from the gorgeous girl. He hightailed it to the bathroom his erection straining against his boxers very uncomfortably.

He bit his lip as he wrapped his large hand around his thick shaft. Rubbing himself as he closed his eyes and thought of his Millie, before the accident.

" Z.. oh my god.. Z.." She gasped as she clung to him and the back of the seat he was in. He bucked his hips up while grabbing her hips to slam down against him at the same time. Cursing against her lips as she repeatedly gasped into his mouth. "Fuck princess yes baby, tell me how much you love it."
"Yes fuck me Zed. Fuck me." She put her hand above her head against the roof of the car to prevent her from hitting her head while Zed got even rougher.
Zed pulled her lips against his, kissing them sloppily. The intense pressure was building in this spine, everything with Millie was intense and his mind and body started to associate the girl with mind numbing pleasure. He wanted her all the time.

"Fuck your going to make me cum. Fuck, princess I need you to cum with me baby." Zed licked his thumb before rubbing her clit vigorously as he tried to hold back his orgasm.

Zed bit his lip stifling a moan as he came hard into his hand. He was cleaning himself up when he looked at his flushed face in the mirror while washing his hands. He never masturbated as much as he had in the last week.
Millie was definitely making him change some things up. He wasn't totally sure if he could handle it.
Could he handle a relationship ? What the fuck do you even do in them?
Zed knew he had feelings for his best friend, he just had no clue what to do with them. Especially since he didn't even know how Millicent completely felt either...

Millie yawned, stretching against her hospital bed, she was cold. Looking around the room she realized it was just her. The door swung open, she found herself smiling as her eyes fell on Zed who was carrying two cups of coffee in his hands. The green backwards SnapBack he was wearing looked extremely good on him but oddly out of place to her.

"Y-you don't normally wear that do you?" Zed's eyes widened realizing she was able to pick up on that.
"I tend to not during football season, you've probably only seen me in one once before today.. but my hair is looking pretty fucked up lately so I dug through my car for it." He admitted sheepishly before handing her an iced coffee. It was so weird that he knew her so well, Millie thought as she sipped her favorite drink.
"Not as good as Zacharys but it will do." Zed choked, Millie straightened up while looking at him with concern.

"You remember Zacharys?"
"I-I guess I do."
"Princess what else?"
"Um, I can't stop thinking about brownies....did Zoey make me brownies?" Zed nodded with a smile but then he realized she was zoning out.

"Well that was awkward."
"What did you just remember?"
"Nothing." Zed raised his eyebrow expectantly, curious as he saw Millie blush. He smirked making his way over to sit next to her. "Tell me Princess."

"Well I thought about brownies, then saw you eating a brownie and then uh we were in the shower.."
"And?"
"You were.. eating me." Millie blushed as Zed pulled her over his lap to straddle it. He watched her as she grew oddly nervous. "Mmm I remember that.." His large hands rubbed up and down her thighs as he bit his lip. Her warm breath puffed out against his lips, drawing him in closer. He took a deep breath, exhaling through his nose as he tried to calm himself down.
"Remember anything else?"
"I-it felt really good..you felt really good." Zed tried to pull himself away from staring into her hooded eyes but he was frozen. Her voice was low, he could
practically feel the heat radiating from between her legs. "Yeah? You remember how I feel, buried in your tight little—" Millie whimpered causing Zed to curse under his breath. "Fuck princess.. fuck." He quickly got her off him, pacing her room with his hands intertwined over his hat while he tried to calm down.