Touch Me

All Zed could think about all week was what Millie said, at first he thought she wouldn't actually stop messing around with him. He was wrong.

It had only been a couple days, in reality Zed knew they didn't even mess around that much. But knowing his favorite thing was being taken away was a punishment all in its own. Then there were the thoughts, all he could think about is if someone else was touching her in the back of her car, someone else being handcuffed in her room, someone else hearing those god damn whimpers that sounded as pure as sin itself.
It was driving him crazy, he had no idea how some girl had gotten him so wrapped their finger. Then again it just wasn't just some girl, it was Millicent Calvins.

That's how he found himself here, walking towards the gorgeous girl that was waiting outside the locker rooms for him after watching his game. Zoey didn't even come to the game tonight, she had a sleepover but Millie still came to cheer him on.

Millicent looked up curiously as her green haired friend planted his feet on either side of hers, his large hands gripping her hips keeping her pinned up against the wall she had been leaning on.

"Zed—" She found herself melting into his touch the second his lips met hers. It was getting dangerous, because she shouldn't have missed his lips this much. He's just a good distraction.
He pulled away from Millicent, both the teens panting for air, their eyes never leaving each other's.

"You win Princess." Millie was surprised when she heard the words leave his lips.
"W-what?"
"No more groupies or booty calls, I need you." Zed caved, Millie had to hold back the wicked smirk. His lips met hers again, hungrily. The next thing they knew Millie was clinging to Zed as he repeatedly grinded his crotch against hers, his weak attempt to relieve the ache that was building in both of their bodies. Her whimpers were driving him crazy, his hand was ready to slip down her pants but a couple voices brought them back to reality.

"Fuck Necro save it for the party!" A couple of the football guys called out as they emerged from the locker room, catching their team captain in his heated make out session. Zed groaned pulling Millie off the wall to her feet, he fixed her clothing before shoving his hand down his pants to adjust his uncomfortable erection.

"We can go to my house, my mom has her poker games on Friday nights.." Millicent suggested, laughing as Zed grabbed her hand, practically dragging her to the car.

Zed grabbed Millie her legs tightened around his hips to hold herself up. He used her keys to unlock her door before pressing her up against it roughly after he got them inside. Finally, Thought Zed as he finally had her all alone, or so he thought.
Someone clearing there throat got the teens attention, they both stared at the Governor, Zed lost his hold around Millie causing her to fall into his chest as her feet hit the ground.
"You know when your mother said you had taken up a interest in football, this isn't what I thought she meant." Zed straightened up, watching Millie as she eyes fell to the floor.

"H-hi Daddy, Mom said you wouldn't be in until tomorrow?"

"Millicent who is this?" Kevin ignored his daughter, his focus was now fully on the tall, green haired punk that had his daughter trapped against the front door with his crotch moments ago. Unlike last weekend when Mrs. Calvins walked in on them, Millie actually seemed scared by her father. Zed felt uneasy and he suddenly wished Mrs. Calvins was here instead.

"H-hi sir I'm Zed, Zed Necrodopolis." Millie was surprised when Zed stepped in front of her, holding out his hand towards her father.