Play

"You sure your ready for this? I don't wanna rush you..." Zed rested his forehead against Millie's, their ragged breaths mingling with one another's while he held her.
"Please don't make me wait any longer." Millie whimpered tugging her boyfriends green hair as she feverishly reattached their lips as if she was trying to seduce him.
Zed threw her against the mattress, she took a sharp breath not expecting the sudden roughness but definitely didn't have any complaints about it either.
"Wanna be punished baby? You were a pretty bad girl today.." Zed placed his large hand lightly around the base of her throat before nudging his girlfriends legs apart with his knees. "..but then again I like it when your bad."
The way Millie looked up at him, she was tugging her bottom lip between her teeth and Zed didn't think he had ever seen her so needy for his touch.
"Did you get those restraints attached to your bed?" She nodded, eager for what he had in mind.
"Strip down and then stand at the end of the bed for me .."

Zed groaned at the sight of his girlfriend leaned over the edge of her bed. Her toes just barely touched the floor while her plump little ass was on display. Her wrists cuffed and pulled out in front of her, there was no slack as she tried tugging on the fastened restraints that were attached to her bed frame.

"Blindfold?" Millie nodded, Zed smirked but before he slipped the silk over to block out her vision he stared into her eyes. Millie sucked in a shaky breath becoming overwhelmed as their eyes locked, she had never felt like someone could see into her soul until she met Zed. His eyes were always so intense and constantly searching hers whenever they'd meet.
"You know I only do this because I want you to feel good and I'm not like actually a sadist right?" Millie couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was when he looked concerned. "Yes Z, I don't like inflicting pain on you either.. I do it for how good it also makes you feel."
"I love making you feel good." His warm breath fanned over her face, he cradled her jaw off the mattress before pressing his lips gently to hers. The kiss was so tender and soft, he pressed his lips harder against hers a couple of times before pulling away.
"Safe word?"
"Pineapple." They both chuckled before Zed pecked her lips once more before securing the silk against her eyes. Millicent shivered once his lips brushed against the shell of her ear, his husky voice making her ache already.
"That's my good girl."

Zed couldn't believe how turned on he got from their "play". His dick strained and twitched against his boxers as he stood behind Millie, admiring her red cheeks. He brought the paddle down against each cheek again and again and again before holding back letting his girlfriend breath. Millie felt like her whole body was on fire, she desperately drew air into her lungs her throat aching as she did. It was like she was running a marathon her legs were practically jello as they trembled. Her toes straining as she tried to keep her ass up like her boyfriend instructed.

For being his first time inflicting anything on her, she couldn't believe how confident he was and how dominate he sounded. Last time he teased her with a crop until she was begging for a release. This time he was actually inflicting pain, giving her a whole different type of physical pleasure and mental release that her body craved.

"Do you like the way I spank you Princess?" Zed brought down the paddle before he waited to hear her answer.
"Y-yes." She practically yelped, panting and bracing for the next blow.
"Do you want me to stop?"
"No please don't." He took it as a challenge, "Okay 5 more, let's see if your still so eager after.." Millie whimpered out as he smacked her even harder across her bottom. "That's it baby, let me hear you."

"Still want more?" His girlfriend quivered feeling his hot breath against the shell of her ear. Zed was taunting her, knowing she was at her limit.
"Y-yes." Zed clenched his jaw, her cheeks were red and raw. He didn't want to break her like this opting for another way to get her to submit fully to him.