Homecoming

The homecoming game was packed, even the grassy fields on either side of the bleachers were filled. Millie and Zoey had gotten there early just to get a seat on the bottom row.

Zed ran off the field, yanking off his helmet and squeezing water into his mouth as the coach drilled out things to change up for the next play. He nodded before squeezing the water over his face. He was drenched in sweat, wiping his hands down his face.
"Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?" He rolled his eyes as he heard Bucky next to him, his face dropped when he saw what Bucky was referring to, or rather who.
"What do you want Buchanan?"
"Oh come on Necrodopolis we use to be like friends.."
"You let Jason play my own team against me.."
"Let bygones be bygones? I'm just curious as to what kind of game your playing with Millicent Calvins? You know I don't give a shit but dude she's here wearing your jersey and my cousin told me your her date to homecoming? You've never ever done this kind of shit, are you like into her or something?"
"Dude do I fucking look like the relationship type? She's just my friend.." Bucky gave him a weird look, Zed rolled his eyes knowing he couldn't have the guys thinking he was some kind of pussy. "Okay fine, wouldn't you do whatever a girl like that wanted? Dude she's the best lay I've ever had.."
Zed felt a tad bad for all the lies he told about Millie but sometimes it was for her benefit too, none of the guys dared to mess with his "toys".

"Hey princess.." Zed breathed out, his arms snaking around her waist, pulling her into his chest as he slumped against her car. His dad had picked up Zoey during half time since he had a earlier shift today.
"Hey Stud, great game." He stared into her eyes, his breath faltering for a second before shaking it off and pulling away from Millie.
"Thanks for coming, um you sure you wanna go to this party?"
"Zed I'm not some fragile thing, you need to stop acting so weird.." Zed rolled his eyes, but he knew he had been acting weird. He's barely touched her since she told him about her trauma, hugs were the only thing he felt comfortable with.
"Okay we'll consider the kid gloves removed.." She scoffed as he snatched her keys out of her hand."I'm driving tonight Calvins, get in."

Millie forgot she was even wearing Zed's jersey until she got to the party, she could feel the eyes on her. She just smirked, letting Zed lead her to the kitchen for drinks. She didn't care if girls hated her or were jealous, she liked the attention. The football star noticed the mischievous look on his friends face, he was about to ask her what she was feeling but they were interrupted. "Millie!" Addison and Bree stumbled over to their friend, Zed poured himself a shot, downing it instantly. He was already being annoyed by Millie's friends it was going to be a long night.

"Let's goooo!" Jason cheered, everyone in their group downing another shot as they toasted to something. Zed wasn't thrilled to have to hang out with a Jason, he already was forced to interact with the asshole more than enough. The green haired teen was sitting on bar stool the rest of the group on stools next to him or against the wall as they created a circle. Millie's back was flushed against Zed's front, one of his large arms lazily wrapped around her waist.

"What's up?" Zed's voice was thick, his lips brushing hotly against her ear.
"I have to pee, relax." Millie finally got him to release her, she quickly made her way to the down stairs restroom. The line was ridiculous but she knew there were plenty of bathrooms up stairs where all the bedrooms were.

She was washing her hands when the urgent pounding began, she knew Zed was downstairs just a text away. The pounding was louder this time, Millie gulped as she opened the door. Suddenly she wish she texted Zed, Jason shut the door behind him locking her in the small bathroom. She knew she had two options.
"I was wondering when you were going to come up.." Jason was taken back as Millie cooed taking a step forward closing the space between them. "You wanted me up here?"
"Yeah didn't Addy tell you?" Jason shook his head no as she expected, she ran her fingers down his chest. "That explains it, she was suppose to tell you to meet me in here, I was waiting a really long time." He didn't think twice as her lips met his, he groaned as she gave him a small shove against the bathroom door. Then in a instant he was on the floor, a excruciating pain shooting up into his stomach from his balls. He felt like he was going to puke, Millie waved, unlocking the door as she went. She made it to the stairs when an arm wrapped around her.
"Woah there princess, chill it's me." Zed caught the punch she was about to throw, he raised an eyebrow at the girl.
"Sorry I thought—sorry."
"You were gone for a bit, I was just coming to check on you but I see you have yourself covered." Zed didn't get to say anything else, a pissed off Jason stumbled out of the bathroom down the hall. "Your prissy ass better fucking—" Jason stopped seeing Zed behind the girl.
"Oh did he come to protect you? You can have the fucking bitch Necrodopolis.." Zed smashed Jason against the wall, Millie was surprised he didn't go through the wall. "What the fuck did you do?"
"Nothing! The stuck up bitch kicked me in the sack, the fucking cunt!" Zed turned to Millie he was breathing heavy, she nodded as if she was agreeing with what Jason said. She flinched when Zed's fist collided with Jason's face sending him to the floor. She was pulled behind him as he took her down the stairs towards the party.
"Zed! I don't want to leave." He tugged her outside not wanting to cause a scene, the backyard was deserted on account of how freezing it was. Millie's back met the wall with force, Zed's breath came out in puffs as he glared down at the girl. "You want to fucking stay? After that creep—" Zed brought his hand to his face in shock, Millie had just slapped him, again. "I'm not a pathetic little girl, I don't always need someone to fucking save me!" He saw the tears threaten to spill even though she tried to blink them away as quickly as she could. Zed wanted to scream, hit something, get rough with her...but he didn't. She was tired of being looked at like a victim, if there was anything he understood, it was that.
"Your right, I'm sorry." He was surprised when she grabbed him by the hair pulling him down to kiss her. In seconds Zed had her pinned against the wall, his hips grinding up between her legs.
"Zed touch me." He groaned, hearing her whine for him like that made him want to take her right there. He shook his head, pulling away from her as he pulled her towards the backyard gate leading them to the car. Millie was about to protest until Zed grabbed her, pulling her against him for another heated kiss. "I'm not going to touch you where just anyone can see, get in the car Calvins."