Surprise

Monday morning rolled around and Zed made it to his 1st period a little late. Mr. Seville didn't care, he hadn't even started taking roll yet as he had a message on the white board about summarizing the reading we did over the weekend.
Millie looked up at him and smiled before going back to her work.

It was odd that he actually enjoyed hanging out with her so much. After they ate Friday night she dropped him off. They texted a bit over the weekend and Zed surprisingly didn't end up making any late night house calls even though he received plenty of offers from the usual suspects. The weekend was pretty chill as he spent it with Zoey and his dad. The only thing that would've made it better is if they could've found a baby sister for his sister but still no luck.

No baby sitter meant Zed would have to skip practice today and the coach was definitely not happy even though Zed single handily won Friday's game.

Millie spent her weekend mostly alone besides for the portion where Addison and Bree care over to hang out. She also had to clear up that she did in fact not sleep with Zed but she was glad the football team fell for it, Zed and Tucker spilt the $1000.00 cash prize of the sexpool. It was a $50 minimum so when most of the football players put their money in, it added up.

Mr. Seville got the classes attention to stop their book work so everyone could focus on his lecture. Zed looked over at Millie and realized she was barely hanging on, her eyes were fluttering closed. 'Why is she so tired?" Thoughts went off in his head, 'Just because you stay up to sneak into teenage girls bedrooms doesn't mean she was with a guy last night..'

However Zed wasn't wrong, there was a guy in Millie's bedroom last night, technically speaking.
Millie was unbelievably horny and desperate, one of her old friends keep calling her but Millie had ignore his calls all week for a reason.
......
"Millicent, why haven't you been picking up?"
"Sorry Hunter I've just been busy.."
"Millicent do you really expect me to believe that? Maybe I should come visit you?"
"No! I mean, I'm sorry no that's uh too much of a hassle."
"You sound tense, you've been gone for almost two weeks. Has anyone been touching you?"
"Hunter I don't think we—" She felt stupid for picking up the phone, she should've seen it coming.
"Milliecent you precious thing, you haven't let anyone between those legs since me huh?" She let out a shaky breath, he always knew when she lied so she didn't even bother.
"No, I haven't.."
"Do you miss me?"
"Hunter I really don't think this—-"
"Don't you want me to get you off right now?"
"W-what?"
"Come on baby, be honest with yourself. Your getting needy, you finally answered my calls, you want me to get you off.." Sucking in a breath, Millie felt ashamed and weak that she kept letting herself be taken by him. Even from a town in the middle of no where..
"You know drill go put on something sexy, maybe that red piece I got you for your birthday?"

Millicent laid in her bed panting from her orgasm, Hunter had told her it was "nice to catch up" before he ended the call.

This was the problem when you were friends with other people like you. Back in Seattle all of Millie's friends were from the same stock if you will. You know trust fund kids, kids who had so much money they didn't know what to do with it. When you grow up in that kind of environment, parents never around, staged photo shoots of planned family outings to pretend you were the better version of everyone else's actual families, normal teenage experiences weren't enough.. So they developed their kinks and their new normals, things money could actually buy.
Like drugs, alcohol and most importantly sex.

Millie didn't even realize she had been crying, she went to the shower letting the hot water rain down on her. She hadn't felt so low since she first left Seattle. It had only just been her first week at Seabrook High but she had noticed she had been a little less miserable, especially this last Friday night.
.......