The Reward

Millie led Zed into her kitchen he was trying as hard as he could to seem casual and unbothered but it was proving to be harder than he thought.

He was itching for the promise of his reward, it's basically all he had been thinking about. Sure it was probably just a blow job but something in Millie's eyes when she hinted that 'he'd be missing out on something no other girl in Seabrook could give him..'
The idea also came to him that if he could make Millie want it bad enough maybe she would just give it all up to him. She said she wanted him to stop thinking of her as a victim..

"Okay pick your poison.." Zed came up behind the gorgeous girl who was slightly bent at the hips as she leaned over to search through her moms bar of a alcohol collection.
Zed placed his large hands on her hips, bending over her so his chest was flush against her back. She felt his warm breath on her ear before she heard his low voice. "Depends, does tequila make the princesses clothes fall off?" Her fingers grasped the tequila bottle tightly.
"Smooth Necrodopolis smooth.." Tilting her head back slightly to give him one of her neutral expressions, straightening up against him. Her eyes locked with his, their breath mingling in the small space between them.

"It does happen to be my drink of choice though.." Zed nodded in a daze he was barely paying attention to the words leaving her lips. However he was highly focused on the way her lips moved as she pronounced every syllable. The way they curved, opening and closing. He had never paid so much attention to detail, he couldn't get enough of the drug that was Millicent Calvins.

With a bottle of tequila in one hand, two glasses tucked against her chest, she handed Zed a bottle of punch before grabbing his free hand leading him up the stair case to her room.

The jock was out of his element he was use to calling the shots and doing what he wanted. Since he's met Millie, she changed all that. He found himself timidly waiting for her cues that she wanted him or if she even wanted anything from him at all. It was the unspoken question in the air that was adding to the sexual tension between the two. If he asked then she would know just how desperate he was for her touch, he wasn't going to give himself up like that so he sat and waited.

He sat in the wooden chair by her desk as he brought his cup to his lips. The tequila continued to spread warmth through his body with each sip he took. His eyes were focused on the show Millie had turned on a couple moments ago, he hadn't paid attention to a single thing on the screen but he had to advert his eyes. If he took one look at her he would probably lose it.

"Zed?" Turning his head to her voice he noticed she was standing close to him. He gulped as he looked up at her, he was burning with anticipation but then he saw her mischievous eyes and the silver object shining in the dimmed glow of her room.

"H-handcuffs?" Millie nodded, she pulled her dress up slightly as she brought her leg over and took a seat on Zed's lap.
"Ever used them?" Her voice was wicked he felt the mood shift but his interest was peaked and a hundred different scenarios flashed through his head. All the kinky fantasy's he's ever had came to his mind.
Zed shook his head indicating he had never used them, none of the girls in Seabrook were that comfortable with their bodies or sex. He figured he'd have to wait for college to get some 50 shades of grey action from the college girls that wanted to experiment.
He felt conflicted, he knew she had a kinkier side to her but he was wary about if she was actually ready to take things there..

"Uh won't that be hard though?"
"What would be hard?" Millie asked feigning innocence, Zed bit down on his lip he didn't wanna say it.
"Come on Stud..."
'Okay come on, fucking sack up.. she wants to play, so let's play.' Zed sat up a little straighter, he ran his hands up and down her thighs under her dress.