Game Day

"Hey you have a game tonight don't you?" Zed questioned as the two made their way out of 4th period.
"Yeah at like 5... why wanna come be my cheerleader?"
He chuckled as they continued walking together in the halls. It felt like they were finally finding their groove as the days passed. 'She's really not bad.. she's the kind of chick I could actually be friends with. If she wants anything to do with me that is..' He thought as he started to realize she wasn't as much of a priss as he originally pegged her to be.

"I have practice but maybe I'll be able to swing by before it's over..." Millie looked up at the jock, Zed was many things but he was starting to grow on her. However the fact that she hadn't been touched by a male in a couple weeks was starting to make it's presence known as her eyes lazily fell on the boys tongue piercing. Which with each word he spoke his tongue flicked out and the barbell shined under the lighting.

"Or maybe I come over to your place tonight?" Suddenly she was brought back to the conversation by his words. A light blush stained her cheeks, he had caught her staring. His voice was suddenly deeper, smoother as he tried to make a move on her. They had come to a sudden stop in the hallway near the gym as Zed took a step closer to her, his height was suddenly overwhelming. "There's no way I am ever hooking up with you.." Her voice betrayed her as it came out breathily. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she tried to settle herself.

"Princess your so cute when in denial.." His long fingers reached out, lifting her jaw up forcing her to lock eyes with his. The cold feeling of his rings on her skin sent a shiver down her spine. "Have a good game." Millie hadn't realized just how close he was to her, feeling the warmth of his breath against her lips. Quickly he dropped his hand before making his way into the locker room.

"Alright ladies! Let's go Seabrook!" The girls made there way to the gym from the locker room.

"Hey princess, perfect timing.." Millie turned around to see the green hair jock saunter up to her as her teammates carried on to the gym behind her.
"Hey.. practice is over already?" She took in his wet hair as they walked towards the gym together.
"Yeah coach let us go early, big game tomorrow but enough about me. Let's talk about you and that uniform.." Millie rolled her eyes, as Zed let out a loud laugh. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with neon green ribbons to match her neon pink and green jersey. "I didn't think green could look better on anyone else but me, obviously I was wrong about that.."
She was getting use to Zed's constant flirting but he had still managed to get her flustered earlier. She wasn't one to let someone get in her head like that, she blamed it on how tightly wound she currently was. She really needed to get herself off or something before her name ended up in Zed's little black book. Millie couldn't sink so low..

"Calvins! Wrap it up!" Coach Evans shouted over the loud chatter of the gym.

"Right I better go.. um are you staying or heading out?" Millie instantly heard what she had just asked and regretted it immediately. Zed bit his lip, he didn't think he was going to make it to the game. There was also a very virginal sophomore currently sending him nudes as he felt his phone buzz again in his pocket. He had told her he could come over tonight but... then again she wasn't Millie. However Millie also wouldn't be sleeping with him anytime soon.
She was his ultimate passion project in progress.

"I kind of have something to take care of. If you want, I can stay for the first game.." His reply was soft as he waited to see what she would say. She was definitely more work than he was use to but all he could think about was that sweet reward of slipping between her legs. The satisfaction he would get from hearing his name fall repeatedly from her lips as he slammed into her tight, wet—-

"No problem, see you tomorrow." His thoughts were interrupted when she brushed Zed off without a second thought which caused his to curse under his breath.
What he didn't know was that Millie was disappointed but she couldn't let him of all people see that. The coach was going over who was in the first game. "Calvins, You're serving first."