Desires

"Fuck Princess, your going to make me cum." Zed groaned as he flexed his hips repeatedly craving more friction. She was teasing him so bad with her too slow, too soft strokes. He knew it was very much deserved, he was keeping her on the edge too.
She whimpered in frustration as he pulled his fingers from her slick folds.
"Please make me cum baby." His husky voice was dripping with lust, Millie was so close but he kept bringing her to the brink just to pull away so he could cum first.
"You said this was about me."
"It is, I promise but I can't even think straight, it's starting to hurt Princess please." Her hooded eyes looked up into his, his once painful hold on her hair was gone as he stroked it tenderly. Millie couldn't help but bite down on her lip as she took in the sight of him. His green hair was wet and messily plastered around around his head, the flush of his cheeks matching his swollen cherry lips made her stomach flip.

"Zed, keep talking." It made her wet hearing his dirty talk and how he voiced how needy he was for her. Out of curiosity she wondered if he was like this with all the other girls.
"The Princess likes?" He smirked down at her only to whine as she withdrew her hand. "I'm sorry please don't stop baby." It was her turn to smirk as she took him in her hand again this time applying that sweet sweet friction and pressure he was craving.
"Oh fuck yes, Princess I love the feeling of your hand on my cock." Dragging out the 'ck' sound, Zed talked slow his voice deep and breathy. She knew the sensation was putting him into a frenzy. "How are you making it feel so good?" Her thumb swiped over his tip repeatedly. "Fuck fuck fuck.." The feeling was overwhelming, pulling his lip between his teeth. She could hear him cursing under his breath. Zed had been hard and on the brink of orgasm for so long due to Millie's painful teasing that when he finally came, he saw fireworks. He hide his face in her hair, groaning louder than he ever had in his life, cumming hard in her hand.

The second he recollected himself he kissed Millie hard, he never felt this feeling before, was it passion? Normally he just was rough because it felt good but with Millie he felt everything. He was so focused on the pleasure of every touch. Zed so desperately wanted to show her how he could take care of her too, now he could finally focus.

He used his wet boxers to wipe himself up before tossing them to the floor. Millie just gave him a hand job, but seeing him like that as he propped himself up next to her in all his glory. The tan skin, the broad shoulders, thick biceps, hard pectorals and absolutely drool worthy abs. Her insides clinched just thinking about him this way and thinking of how his long thick member felt in her hand.

He was quick to give her attention, his tongue massaging hers, skimming his fingers across her aching core.
Middle finger rubbing over her clit, between her folds and back again. Using how wet she was as lubricant to continue the sweet torture he was was applying to her clit with his thumb while his long middle finger pumped her nice and slow.
Her arm was wrapped around his neck to cling to him while the other gripped his bicep of the arm he was pleasuring her with.
Zed pulled away from her lips as she started to whimper, he didn't want to muffle her cries. He'd been waiting to hear these sounds from her lips since she walked into Seabrook.
"That's it Princess fuck.. you sound so fucking hot." He palmed her breast through her bikini top even though it was a slight struggle as he leaned his weight on his elbow. Soft pants were leaving her lips at a more rapid pace. Zed inserted his index finger as well, massaging her walls. He saw how her body reacted as he talked and touched her, he loved every second of it.
"Your so tight baby, l wish I could be inside if you while you cum." He spent time rolling and rubbing her nipples after he pulled her top up a bit.

"Zed." Millie cried out, as her orgasm continued to build up. She knew Zed could've made her cum already but he instead continued massaging her at such a agonizing pace.

"Zed please, let me cum. Please." He looked down at the beautiful girl, her eyes squeezing shut while she tried to grind herself into his hand. He loved seeing her so needy, begging him to give her that push that only he could. Usually he was quick with it, but it was so erotic to see her like this and he didn't want it to be over. There was apart of him that wanted to keep her on edge, see how how far he could push her.
The reminder that this was suppose to be for her pleasure nagged at the back of his head. 'You told her she could trust you and now she's literally begging for release.'