About Last Night

"Why so stressed?" Millicent jumped as Bonzo scared her, he laughed while he took the seat next to her in the library. Zed had a shift right after school so she was waiting on Bo to give her a ride home.

"Zeds birthday is next week .."
"And? Oh! You have no idea what to get him, do ya?" Millie glared at her friend before burying her face in her hands.

"I had ordered him a cake and a couple gifts but after that whole night he planned for Valentine's Day.. it just seems so lame now."

"Well maybe you should turn up the romance a bit.. But even if it's just a cake and gifts you know he'll love anything from you."

"I just want to like really surprise him you know he's never even had a birthday party—" Millie abruptly stopped talking as a light bulb went off, Bonzo cocked his head to the side expectantly.
"I got it.. it can go really wrong but there's a chance he'll love it. I gotta call in the rest of the troops though.." Her fingers flew across her phone as she sent out a SOS to her friends.
"Nothing says surprise like a surprise party right?"

~~~

March 6th

"Happy birthday." Zed looked up as his girlfriend slid into the car. A goofy grin spread across his face when he saw her holding a fancy chocolate cupcake and one of those tiny Happy Birthday balloons on a stick.
"Millicent." He took the cupcake and set it on his dash before launching himself at the beautiful girl in the passenger seat. She laughed against his mouth, their sloppy kiss turning into a heated make out session fast.
"You know I still haven't had you in this damn car yet." Millicent moaned, his husky voice whispered hotly in her ear before nipping her ear lobe. He squeezed her hips, reconnecting their lips for a few more kisses.
"Patience, patience babe." She laughed as he whined against her neck. "But I'm so fucking hard thinking about pinning you down in the back seat.. c'mon its my birthday." Millie kissed the lust filled teen a couple more times before pulling away.

"We don't want to be late for school besides I might have a couple of surprises up my sleeve for tonight.." Zed's eyebrows lifted in surprise before smirking in satisfaction. "Ooo you have a surprise for me? Can't wait Princess."

~~~

Zed was in his last period eagerly waiting for the end of class. He shook his head in amusement as he thought about how weird she had been acting all day. Knowing his girlfriend he figured she had something kinky planned for the bedroom and he was positively excited.

Since Valentine's Day he had been trying to work on himself, started therapy again it was only once a week but it was a start. His medications were adjusted which took and is still taking some time to get use to. He tried to take Millicent out more which had been easier since it was officially spring in Seabrook. The thought had dawned on him that he would be going to college and Zoey would be basically brotherless come mid summer. He was happy his girlfriend didn't mind bringing his little sister along on their outings.
It made the mushy stuff a little less embarrassing like when they went to the Zoo this last weekend. Zoey got her face painted like a lion and he treated his two girls to froyo afterwards.
Instead of waiting for the day to be over he found himself surprisingly enjoying the day way more than he thought he would.

The jock smiled as he made his way out of his fourth period. He leaned up against the wall of his girlfriends class just to frown as he didn't see her in the groups of teens pushing their way through the door.
A chime from his phone got his attention, he hurriedly opened the text to see it was Millicent.