Love

"But most importantly, I love how sweet, kind and gentle you are even though I know you'll never admit it. You have this really hard outer shell with a sweet gooey center.. like those jelly filled chocolates. Their sweet and sour at the same time." Her lips met his with a swift soft kiss, he whimpered as she pulled away. His eyebrows furrowing even more as she showered him in sweet nothings, it made his heart swell.
"It's what makes me love you Z.."

Zed was quick, rolling over to be on top letting his weigh crush her into the mattress. His hands cupped her beautiful face as he peppered her lips in soft, fervent kisses. "Princess I love you, I love you so fucking much." He admitted in between the kisses that seemed to get hotter and hotter.
The two moved feverishly against each other. Millie wrapped her legs around his waist, her fingers weaving tightly in his emerald locks, whimpering into his mouth as she felt a ache between her legs.
Zed groaned, grinding his crotch against hers, soothing the ache as best as he could with their clothes on. He put his weight on his forearm, his other hand staying cupped against her cheek.

"Zed, please I need you." He growled as Millie lifted her hips to grind herself into his crotch. "Baby both of our families are down stairs right now, this house might be massive but I can promise you every single person is going to hear you with the way I wanna fuck you right now.." Millie squeaked, her throat ran completely dry not even bothering to try and hide her crimson cheeks from him. He looked down in awe at her, loving the way her cheeks matched her swollen pout. She whined, biting her lip as she felt the ache driving her crazy.

"Shh shh baby, I didn't say I wasn't going to take care of you. Hold on." He detached himself from the gorgeous brunette before running over to her door making sure it was locked, hurrying back over to her. He sank to the ground next to her bed. His fingers pulled down her panties and tights in quick motions.
Zed lifted her legs over his head, her tights bunched around her ankles and shoes still on as he scooted her butt to the edge of her bed. She panted her sweater dress was covering her sex up much to Zed's dismay.
"Baby take it off.."

His eyes hungrily took in her glistening sex as he secured her thighs on her either of his neck. "Lie back baby and let me take care of you.. Just try not to be too loud.." Millie blushed even more as he winked up at her. She laid back on her bed while her sex was pushed up into Zed's face.
Millie whimpered feeling his plump lips leave kisses on her inner thigh. Gasping as she felt him place full kisses on her sex.
She was already a mess and he hadn't even used his tongue yet.
"Z." She whimpered, Zed flattened his tongue and slowly dragged it over her pussy. He used his thumbs to gently spread open her folds. Her back arched as he made soft little flicks over her clit, rolling his tongue around her before sucking her between his cherry lips.
"Z-zed oh my.." He watched her hands fist the sheets at the edge of her bed. Zed moaned deeply against her pussy, knowing she loved feeling the vibrations of his voice. He slipped his index and middle fingers inside her, working her up to her orgasm as he massaged her walls.

Millie could fell the overwhelming sensation in her belly, she was so incredibly close already she just needed a little more.
"You ready to cum baby?"
"P-please Zed, please." Zed attached his mouth back over her clit, his piercing swiping back and forth before curling his fingers inside her against that special spot.

She sat up in a frenzy her fingers pulled his hair while she rubbed herself against his mouth. Zed groaned in delight. He pulled away as she hit her peak, wiping his face before slipping his tongue into her mouth, exchanging feverish kisses. He roughly fingered her, holding her close with his arm around her waist, her body going limp in his arms. She cried out quietly against his ear her arms clinging around his shoulders.