Pineapple

"Thanks again Elizabeth!" Zoey and Zed both called out as they hurried to Zed's car. "Are we going to be late?"
"No Zoey we are fine but hurry up with the seat belt.."

It was Thursday, which meant two things. Zed got out of practice early and Millie had a game. As Zed pulled into the parking lot, Zoey grabbed her bag and a rolled up sign she had made for Millie while Elizabeth watched her today.

Zoey has been talking about wanting to go to Millie's game all week since Zed mentioned it at dinner on Monday. All Zoey did now was talk about the teenager, it was safe to say the whole Necrodopolis family was a fan of Millicent Calvins.

"And give it up for our very own Might Shrimp!" The girls volleyball team jogged through the gym doors waving and clapping as they made their way to the sidelines.

"MILLIE! MILLIE!" Zoey screamed at the top of her lungs, managing to make Zed jump in surprise and gained Millie's attention as well as the attention of most of the crowd.
"Too much?" Squeaked Zoey in embarrassment, Zed watched as the biggest grin made it's way on to Millie's face as she waved up at them.
"No, no that was perfect." However as the game went on the green hair football star noticed girls whispering and pointing at the siblings as they cheered on their new best friend.

At school Millie and Zed both started getting a lot of attention as they maneuvered through their new friendship. It was kind of to Zed's benefit though, girls were on him even hotter than before. 
Zed had never show so much interest in just one girl, or ever made such a public statement such as he did when he pinned Millicent Calvins to his car and made out with her for the whole school to see...
Then again no one knew what to say about when they also watched  Zed Necrodopolis get bitch slapped by the girl before seeing them drive off.
People assumed they were into some really kinky shit together. Some just figured they were hooking up because she was the hot new thing on campus and then others were horrified to think Zed Necrodopolis found himself a girlfriend..

Pretty much everyone wanted that to not be the case then that would mean two of the hottest people at Seabrook we're both exclusively off the market.

Zed's phone chimed again, he rolled his eyes it was Jason's now ex-girlfriend Stephanie texting him yet again. She figured since she wasn't with Jason now, Zed would be even more interested in her. She was wrong..
'Is it so wrong that I only fucked her to get back at Jason for being such a prick?'  Now that they aren't together, Zed wasn't even remotely interested in the plain blonde.

However he did decide to take Vanessa Jacobs, Senior on the Varsity cheer squad up on a booty call last night. Her parents were out of town and he couldn't pass up the chance. She had been one of the snotty girls that always insisted she was too good for the player. After seeing Zed with someone like Millie thought it perked her interest enough that she wanted a ride.

Zed also might be a terrible person for how the night went down, but it also didn't exactly bother him. 'Plus she asked for it' He found himself smirking at the memory, 'She was just a stuck up bitch that spent her time telling people that it's not like anyone would miss me if I died.. she got what she deserved..'

......
"Ow! Your too rough!" The cheerleader complained as Zed started finally getting into his rhythm again, slapping roughly into her, just to slow down as she whined for the hundredth time.

"Jesus Christ why am I even here then?" Frustration was oozing out of him, he just needed to cum so he could leave. 'Seriously though why am I here? She's not even tight, sure her tits are nice to look at but other than that this is pointless..'