Info!

I'm so sorry. I've been really busy with school and some personal stuff, I will update as soon as I can, I promise.

In the mean time, here's some headcanons for a few ships

Consider this a 10K reader special!

Ships are
Giyushino
Obamitsu
Tankana

--------------------------------------------------------

Tankana:

-Their relationship is the fluffiest thing ever.

-Its the perfect example of "the sun and the moon" trope.

-Tanjiro is always helping Kanao out. Even if it's just small things, like helping her carry a bunch of medical equipment that Shinobu asked her to get.

-Even if Kanao doesn't really show it, she apreaciates everything he does for her.

-Tanjiro is a feminist, prove me wrong.

-He never doubts her ability to hold her own.

-They have a mutual respect for each other. As partners and as comrades

-The kisses they share are short and sweet.

-Tanjiro likes kissing her hand and forehead

-Kanao likes kissing his cheek

-i have a headcanon that their first date went horribly wrong.
-it was supposed to be a picnic.
-Tanjiro tripped and fell in a puddle.
-they forgot their food.
-Kanao got stung by a bee.
-and it started raining.

-They returned home and decided to just make some food together and eat.

.

Obamitsu:

-Mitsuri is the type to stare at Obanai.

-Obanai is quiet, but he tries to answer Mitsuri.

-She really likes it when Obanai speaks.

-Their relationship is kinda weird to the people they don't know well.

-Obanai seems so cold and Mitsuri seems like an angel. But they like each other regardless

-Mitsuri respects his space, but she tries to get him out of his comfort zone every once in a while

-Obanai isn't much for physical contact, his affection is silent but sweet.

-Its small things, like giving her a flower, or offering to accompany her on missions.

-Mitsuri loves just about everything about Obanai.
-His voice.
-His manner.
-His snake.

-Speaking of snakes, Kaburamaru really likes Mitsuri, perhaps it's cos Obanai feels at ease with her.

-When Obanai shows Mitsuri physical affection, it's very gentle and loving.

-He likes holding her hands and rubbing his fingers over her knuckles.

-All in all, a really wholesome and gentle relationship.

.

Giyushino:

-Giyuu is deep in denial when he first gets his crush.

-Shinobu is the same, but she is smart. She knows it doesn't do any good to deny it.

-These two only got together coz Mitsuri wouldn't leave Shinobu alone about it.

-Shinobu finally had enough and confessed.

-Yeah, that's right. I just know Shinobu confessed first.

-Their relationship is pretty chaotic. It seems like they hate each other sense they always bicker, but that's just their love language.

-All the Hashira compare them to an old married couple.

-They have that kind of connection where they can work together without saying anything.

-Giyuu's love language is gestures and gift giving.

-Shinobu shows her affection more with teasing and words.

-Giyuu likes giving her little trinkets he finds.
-He also keeps an eye out for things she might like.
-They vary from small stones to feathers and letters.

-All in all, their relationship is smooth and built on understanding.