modern AU, married

I'm back baby! Whoo, I am finally done with writing the Christmas calender.
.......................................................................

Shinobu was cleaning the house, her husband whoud be coming home from work any minute, they had been married for six years now but Shinobu felt like it was only yeastarday. She hummed a bit as she wiped a picture of her, Giyuu and their daughter Hazuki. She smiled a bit at the picture and then moved on to the kitchen to get a dish out of the oven. She got the salmon Daikon and put it on the kitchen counter to cool down, then she went to check on their daughter who was peacefully asleep in her crib. Shinobu wasn't fooled tough, she knew Hazuki choud wake up any second. A small smile played on her lips as she hummed quietly. Hazuki had Giyuu's raven hair with small tips of purple, her eyes where purple just like Shinobu's. Shinobu heard the door open, she quietly left the Hazukis room and went to greet Giyuu. But, of course, Giyuu had already gone to the kitchen.

-I still don't understand your obsession with Salmon Daikon. Shinobu sighed. Giyuu turned to Shinobu with his normal emotionless face.

-Whatever, thank you for making me diner though, Shinobu. He went to take his plate. Shinobu did the same. They ate in a comfortable silense untill something was heard. A cry of hunger.

-Momma! I'm hunwry!! The toddler screamed. Shinobu put her food down and rose up to check on Hazuki. She took the toddler out of the crib and brought her to the kitchen. She put her on a highchair and went to take the babyfood out of the cupboard.

-Dada! Hazuki called chearfully. Shinobu choud hear Giyuu chuckle a bit. She sighed and got a carrot mush. She brought it to Hazuki, Shinobu took a spoon and tried feeding her.

-Yacky! The toddler pouted. Shinobu held the spoon a bit back trying to think about how she choud get Hazuki to eat. Giyuu jumped in.

-You asked for food, and your mother is giving you food, now, open your mouth so she can feed you. He said calmly. Hazuki looked from her father to her mother before slightly opening her mouth. Shinobu brought the spoon to her mouth and Hazuki took the carrotmush and swallowed it.

-Thank you. Shinobu said after Hazuki had ate the jar of carrotmush. Giyuu hummed. Shinobu took Hazuki out of her highchair and went in to the livingroom. She placed her on a playmat with a basket of toys. Hazuki picked up a stuffed seal and began playing with it.

-How was your day? Shinobu asked siting down on the couch.

-Nothing too interesting, just a few patients and a drunk guy. Giyuu awnserd with a sigh. They both sat on the couch checking their phones when something brushed past Shinobu, she glanced up to see that Hazuki had sat on Giyuu's lap. Giyuu smiled at his daughter softly and put his phone down. Hazuki reached for his hair and Giyuu brought his head down. The girl grabbed his raven hair and pet it. Shinobu mentally facepalmed. Why was she jealous of her own daughter. She sighed and Giyuu put Hazuki down as the toddler went back to playing. Shinobu leaned her head on Giyuu's shoulder.

-Hm? The man hummed. Shinobu said nothing.

-Does someone feel left out? Giyuu asked, his tone was a bit teasing. Shinobu blushed slightly and Giyuu picked her up and sat on the couch so that his legs were streched out and then he placed a very flustered Shinobu on his lap.

-E-eh?! Giyuu what are you doing? She asked. Giyuu wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

-You know I love you, no need to be jealous. He hummed. Shinobu quietly cursed herself.

-Our little butterfly is growing up so fast. Shinobu sighed.

-I thought you were the butterfly, what does that make you? Giyuu asked. Shinobu thought for a moment.

-The bigger butterfly. She said. Giyuu chuckled a bit.

-You are more like a mosquito, Small and you have a mean temper. He said. Shinobu looked at Giyuu with a pout.

-Well, you are boring, silent and a loner. She shot back.

-And yet you still love me. He said softly. Shinobu's face went red.

-Well the same goes for you Mr. "Too cool for love". Shinobu said.

-Guilty as charged love~ Giyuu cooed.

-Sh-Shut up loner who eats salmon Daikon! Shinobu exclaimed.

-Thats the best you choud do? Giyuu let out a laugh. Shinobu loved when he laughed. Shinobu sighed.

-What if I'm the spring and your the winter? Shinobu asked snuggling closer to Giyuus chest.

-Sure, that sounds lovely. Giyuu said resting his chin on her head.