1. First Meet

A girl was showing getting ready in her room.

Girl's P.O.V

Today is my first day in Saint Teresa. Can't wait to reach there. It's my dream college, I got admission there. I am so happy...I wish mom and dad would be with me.

A tear fall from my eyes. I wipes it and said - "It's fine avu. You are a strong girl''.

P.O.V ends.

That girl reveals to be avneet.

Avneet's P.O.V

I did a little bit make and keep my hair open.

I took my bag and goes to college. I reached there and I was standing in front of the gate.

I took a deep breath and look up in the sky and said - "Mom dad I am going to take my first step towards my future. I wish you would be with me right now...It's fine I know you are always with me, living in  my heart".

I steps inside. I went to the principal office to take my time table.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Meanwhile at the other side

A guy was sitting in canteen with his group.

Guy 1 - My first lecture is free. What about you guys?
Girl 1 - Mine is also free, abhi.

Guy 1 reveals to be abhishek.

Guy 2 - But mine is not, vaishu di.

Girl 1 reveals to be vaishnavi.

Girl 2 - Same here, mine is also not free.
Guy 3 - It's fine ari.

Girl 2 reveals to be arishfa.

Arishfa - Is your lecture free, lucky?

Guy 3 reveals to be lucky.

Lucky - Yes!
Siddharth - It means I and ari are the one who have to attend lecture.
Arishfa - Yes!
Siddharth - Then let's go.
Arishfa - Okay!
Vaishnavi - We will see you guys after this lecture in canteen.
Siddharth - Ok!

Siddharth and arishfa goes to attend their lectures.

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V

I and ari went out of the canteen. I and ari both were having different classes so ari went to her class and I was walking towards my class.

Then a girl got bumped into me. She was about to fall but I hold her from her waist. She closed her eyes in fear, I think she thought that she will fall. Then after few seconds she opened her eyes and saw me.

Her brown eyes, black hairs,.pink lips. Perfect jawline...She is a perfect combination of hotness and cuteness. She is just perfect. She was also looking at me.