27. Angry Sid

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

I took his name twice but he didn't payed attention. With all my strength I hold his arm and pull him and takes him from there. We were walking in corridor, I pinned him against the wall.

Avneet - What you were doing, sid?!!

He change the position by pinning me against the wall.

Siddharth - I should be the one who should ask you this question. What you were doing, avneet? Why you stopped me there?
Avneet - Sid, you should not fight with vishal.
Siddharth - Why?
Avneet - What's the need to fight with him? What he did?
Siddharth - He kissed you! 
Avneet - Sid, yesterday you beated him really badly for this, now there's no need to fight.
Siddharth - There is! And I will kill him today for sure.
Avneet - No, you are not going to do anything like that.
Siddharth - I am.
Avneet - Sid!

I look at him in anger.

Siddharth - I am not scared of you.

God! Now what to do?...Idea 💡

Avneet - Sid, please.

I looks at him with puppy eyes.

Siddharth - Ugh..fine.
Avneet - Thank you.

I said in excitement and kissed his cheek. He pulled my cheek. My eyes fell on his hand, it is bleeding.

Avneet - OMG! Your hand is bleeding.

I take his hand in mine.

Siddharth - No, it's fine.

He take his hand back.

Avneet - What fine? Sid, its bleeding, you need first aid.
Siddharth - But avu...

I give him a death glare, he rolled his eyes and said - Ugh..fine.

I hold his arm and takes him to medical room. Nurse is not here. I made him sit on chair and take first aid box and take another chair and sits in front of him. I take his hand in mine.

I started cleaning his wound. I could feel his gaze on me, I did his dressing and look at him and sees him smiling at me with a cute smile on his face. I snapped finger in front of him and he came back his la la land.

Avneet - Where are you lost?
Siddharth - In you.

I blush very hard.

Avneet - Umm..I have to go, I am having lecture.

I said getting up from chair and walk out of there. I am walking in corridor then a guy came to me.

Guy - Hey.
Avneet - Hi.
Guy - You are avneet, right?
Avneet - Yes, btw who are you?
Guy - Well, I am Kunal.
Avneet - Okay!
Kunal - Actually I want your notes, so can you pls...
Avneet - Ya, sure.

I takes out notes from my bag and hand over it to him.

Kunal - Thanks, sweetheart 😉.

I blush.

Avneet - Most welcome...Well, I have to go, I will see you later. Bye.
Kunal - Bye, sweetie 😉.

I blush again. I turn and started walking then my eyes fell on siddharth. He is looking angry. Wait! Did he saw me talking to kunal? God, now he is gonna ask me 100 of questions! I walk towards him.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - You were talking with that guy!

God! Not again.

Avneet - Umm..ya, so what?
Siddharth - How dare you to talk to him?!
Avneet - Siddharth, he was just asking me for my notes.
Siddharth - Can't he ask any other student for notes?
Avneet - Siddharth, stop being over possessive. I have only talked to him and you are acting like I have kissed him.
Siddharth - Don't you dare to think about doing that!!!

He shouted on me, I gets scared. He notice it and calm himself down and cupped my face and said - "I am sorry for shouting at you, love".

Avneet - Umm..it's fine.

He placed a kiss on my forehead.

Avneet - I will see you later, bye.
Siddharth - Bye.

I peck his lips and goes from there.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to night
At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am alone at home, sitting in hall, using my phone then door bell rings. Who will be at this time? I push my thoughts away and goes to open the door. I open the door and sees vishal standing with a bouquet of roses. I look at him in confusion.

Vishal - Hey.
Avneet - Umm..hi.
Vishal - Aren't you going to invite me in?
Avneet - Umm..ya, sure. Come inside.

Vishal enters inside. I close the door and follow him.

Avneet - You here? At this time?
Vishal - I am here to apologize.

He said handing over me the bouquet of roses.

Avneet - Apologize? For what?
Vishal - For kissing you. I am so sorry, I didn't knew you are siddharth's girlfriend otherwise I shouldn't have kissed you! I am so sorry.
Avneet - It's fine, vishal.
Vishal - Plz tell siddharth not to fight with me, pls.

I was about to say something but door bell rings.

Avneet - I should go and check who it is.

I walk towards the door. Just hope it's not siddharth becoz if he will see vishal here, he is gonna kill him today for sure.

I push all my thoughts away and open the door and sees siddharth. Shit! Now I and vishal, both are gone.

Siddharth - Hello love.
Avneet - Umm..hi.
Siddharth - Aren't you going to invite me in?
Avneet - Umm..sid..actually....

Before I could say anything he enter inside. God! Now I am gone. I follow him. He goes in hall and he saw vishal. God, I am really scared right now!

Siddharth turn towards me and look at me in anger.

Avneet - I can explain this.
Siddharth - I will talk to you about this for sure but for now I have to take care of vishal.
Avneet - Siddharth, you are not going to do anything!
Siddharth - I am.

Siddharth walk towards vishal, I goes to stop him but before I could do anything siddharth hold the collar of vishal and punch him on his nose. He kick him on his stomach.

Avneet - Sid, leave him!

He is not listening to me. With all my strength I hold his hand and pull him from there.

Avneet - Vishal, go from here, now!!

Vishal nodded his head in yes and run from there.

Siddharth hold my hand and pinned me against the nearest wall. He hold my hands and pinned my hands above my head.

Siddharth - Why you stopped me?!!
Avneet - Sid, there's no need to fight with him. We can talk and sort out this matter.
Siddharth - Ok, so you want to talk, then tell me what he was doing here!
Avneet - He came here to apologize.
Siddharth - For what?
Avneet - For kissing me.
Siddharth - Why he came here at your home in night to apologize when you were alone? Can't he apologize to you in front of me in college!!
Avneet - Come on, sid, whole college knows how possesive you are. No guy in the college dares to talk to me in college...And you are getting more possesive day by day. You need to stop this possessiveness!
Siddharth - And what if I will not?
Avneet - Then I will have no option rather than ending this relationship.

He is already holding my hand, his grip on my hand tightened. I winced in pain.

Siddharth - DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT!
Avneet - Sid, leave my hand.

He didn't said anything, his grip on my hand tightened more.

Avneet - Sid, pls leave my hand, you are hurting me!

After few seconds he left my hand. I look at my hand, a tear fall from my eyes. I sees his fingers mark on my hand, he also noticed it.

God! He was holding my hand so tightly that he left his mark on my hand.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Next chapter is going to be the last chapter of this book.

To be continued.