18. She is really angry from me.

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

I recognize the touch. I turn towards him and said - "What do you want?".

Siddharth - We need to talk.
Avneet - I am busy. Go away.
Siddharth - Avu don't talk to me like this.

I didn't said anything, I stayed silent.

Siddharth - We need to talk.
Avneet - Ugh..fine.

I turn towards that guy and said - "I will be back in few minutes".

Guy - Okay!

I goes with siddharth. He takes me to a corner.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - What the hell are you doing?!
Avneet - What?
Siddharth - You were talking to that guy!
Avneet - So what? I don't want to talk to you, just go away.
Siddharth - Why are you behaving strange?!
Avneet - I am behaving strange! You are behaving strange!! You don't have time for me, sid. You are always busy with your mafia work or busy in doing workout. You don't have time for me.

Siddharth keeps his hand on her waist and pull her closer and said - I am sorry, avu.

Avneet remove his hands from her waist and said - What sorry? I don't want your sorry.

Siddharth - Then what do you want me to do?
Avneet - I don't know, think by your own.

After saying this she goes from there.

Siddharth's P.O.V

God this girl, she is driving me crazy.

P.O.V ends.

At avneet's side

She goes to bar section. Siddharth follows her.

Siddharth - I am sorry, love.

She didn't said anything, she stayed quiet.

Siddharth - Hey! Don't ignore me.
Avneet - Sid, I don't want to talk. Please.
Siddharth - Avu sorry na.
Avneet - Please sid.

Siddharth keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer and said - Avu, I am so sorry.

Avneet - Siddharth please.
Siddharth - Avu tell me what I can do so that you can forgive me.
Avneet - I don't know.
Siddharth - Avu please tell me na.
Avneet - I really don't know, siddharth. I just don't want to talk to you.

She remove his hands from her waist.

Siddharth's P.O.V

God she is really angry from me. I have to do something.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Avu actually...

Avneet cuts him in between - It's late now, I have to go back home. Bye.

Siddharth - I will drop you home.
Avneet - It's fine I can manage.
Siddharth - Avu I can drop you.
Avneet - But siddharth...
Siddharth - Please.
Avneet - Umm..fine.
Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Sure.

They walk out of the farmhouse. They walk towards his car, siddharth open the car's door for her, she sits inside and he close the door. He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards her home.

Siddharth - Are you free tomorrow?
Avneet - No!

Siddharth's P.O.V

This is rude.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Umm..a day after tomorrow?
Avneet - No!
Siddharth - This is quite rude, avu.
Avneet - Not more than the way you were to me in these 5 months.
Siddharth - I am sorry, avu.

She didn't said anything, she stayed quiet. After few minutes they reached her home.

Avneet - Bye.
Siddharth - Bye.

She was about to open the car's door but he hold her wrist and stop her. She turn towards him.

Siddharth - My good night kiss?

She didn't said anything, she get her hand out of his hold and open the car's door and run in her home.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She is really angry from me.

P.O.V ends.

He drives the car back towards his home. He reach there and goes inside. He change my clothes and slept thinking about avneet.

Skips to next day
In morning

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I wake up and strech my arms and sits on bed straightly. Today I will talk to siddharth about our relationship. I think it's not working, I need a break. I takes my clothes and goes in bathroom. I takes a shower, get ready and goes to college. I was passing from library then someone hold my hand and pull me inside the library. Iook at the person and get shocked, it sid siddharth.

Siddharth - Hey love.
Avneet - Umm..hi...Siddharth I wanna talk to you about yesterday.
Siddharth - Same, I also want to talk about yesterday.
Avneet - Siddharth what I am going to say right now, listen to it very carefully..And don't freak out.
Siddharth - Ok!
Avneet - Siddharth, I need a break..from this relationship.
Siddharth - What?!!
Avneet - Yes! I am tired of handling your possessiveness...I need a break. Please.
Siddharth - What are you saying, avu? I know I was not able to spend time with you from past few months and I am so so sorry for that. But at least please don't leave me.
Avneet - Siddharth try to understand what I am saying, please.

He takes my hand in his and said - Avu please don't leave me.

Avneet - Siddharth please.

He hold my wrist and pinned me against the wall. He interwine our hands together and pinned my hands above my head.

Siddharth - I am done being nice to you...Get one thing straight, YOU ARE MINE!!
Avneet - You can't force me to be with you.
Siddharth - I can.
Avneet - No, you can't. Now leave me and let me go.

I tried to get my hand out of his grip but failed, he is stronger than me.

Siddharth - Baby, you are not stronger than me.
Avneet - Siddharth leave me.
Siddharth - No.
Avneet - Siddharth please.
Siddharth - Ok fine, you want break up, right? I am breaking up with you. Everything between us is over now.

After saying this he leave me and goes from there. God! I think he is hurt, I should go and apologize. I runs behind him. He is in corridor, I walk behind him and hugs him from behind. I keep my hands on his chest.

Siddharth - Leave me, avneet.
Avneet - I am sorry, siddharth.

I remove my hands from his chest and goes and stands in front of him.

Avneet - I am sorry, siddharth. I didn't meant to hurt you.
Siddharth - Avneet, I don't want to talk to you. So leave please.
Avneet - Siddharth, please, I am sorry.
Siddharth - Ok fine, I am going.

He goes from there. God! He is hurt, I have to do something. Right now I am having lecture, after my lecture I will talk to him. I goes to attend my lecture.

1 hour later

I was passing from library then my eyes fell on siddharth, he is alone in library. I should go and talk to him. I goes in library and close the door. I walk behind him. I hugs him from behind. I started touching his abs.

Avneet - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Avneet - I am sorry.

He didn't said anything, he stayed silent. I know what to do now. I quickly pull my top and throw it away. I goes and stands in front of him.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

He looks at her and he was shocked. She keep her hands on his chest. She looks at him in a seducive way. Siddharth gulped down his saliva.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.