22. I hate you!

Meanwhile at avneet's side

She reach her home, she close the door and enters inside. Tears started rolling from her eyes. She started crying.

Avneet's P.O.V

Why? God why this is happening with me only? When my parents left me alone in this world I was broken that time, then after few years I met siddharth, he made me feel alive but he also broke my heart. Why?

P.O.V ends.

She goes in her bathroom and stands under the shower. She started crying again, after an hour she stopped crying and takes a shower and wear her clothes and slept.

Skips to next day
In morning
At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I wake up and I remember yesterday, a tear fall from my eyes. I wipe my tear and gets up from bed. I takes my clothes and goes in bathroom and takes a shower, wear clothes and get ready and goes to college. I reach there and goes inside.

I was walking in corridor then my eyes fell on siddharth, he also saw me and smile, I also fake smile. He walk towards me and hugs me.

He is acting like nothing really happened.

He breaks the hug.

Siddharth - Hey.
Avneet - Umm..hi...Siddharth, I am having lecture, I will see you later.
Siddharth - Okay!

He kissed my cheek and said - Bye.

Avneet - Bye.

I goes from there.

1 hour later

I was passing from library then someone hold my wrist and pull me inside the library, I sees the person, it is siddharth.

Avneet - Why you pulled me inside like this?

He started stepping closer, I also step back until I hit the wall. He interwine our hands together and pinned my hands above my head.

Avneet - What do you want?
Siddharth - Why are you talking to me like this?

Becoz I know you are cheating on me.

Avneet - Well, leave this..Tell me is your important work done?
Siddharth - Important work?
Avneet - Ya! Important work which you were having yesterday.

I hope you will tell me the truth now.

Siddharth - Umm..ya that important work is done.
Avneet - Nice.
Siddharth - Hmm.

You still didn't told me the truth. Great! 👏🏻

He started moving towards my lips, before his lips could touch mine I pushed him.

Siddharth - What happened?

How can this guy act like nothing happened?...I hate you so much siddharth.

Avneet - Umm..nothing I am just not in mood. I will see you later, bye.

I goes from there.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V

Why is she acting weird?...Something is definitely wrong with her, I need to talk to her about this.

P.O.V ends.

He run behind her. He saw her walking in corridor, he goes and hold her wrist and stop her. She turn towards him.

Avneet - Yes?
Siddharth - Avu, is everything okay?

Avneet's P.O.V

How can everything be ok when someone else love my boyfriend.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Umm..yes, everything is ok...Btw why are you asking this?
Siddharth - Sure?
Avneet - Yes!...I m having lecture, I will see you later. Bye.

After saying this she gets her wrist out of his hold and goes from there.

Siddharth's P.O.V

She said that everything's ok but I know something is wrong with her, and I need to find it out asap.

P.O.V ends.

Skips to afternoon
After college hours.

Avneet's P.O.V

I don't want to go home back with siddharth. I saw siddharth in library, he is reading a book, this is the perfect time, I think I should go now. I quickly walk out of the college and goes from there.

P.O.V ends.

Few days passed

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V

Right now I am in library, it's been few days avu is not talking to me like she used to do before. I need to find out what's wrong with her.

P.O.V ends.

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am walking in corridor using my phone then I bumped into someone. Thank god my phone didn't fall. I look at the person whom I am bumped with, and it is jannat. I became super angry.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - What the hell?!!
Jannat - I am sorry, avu, I didn't saw you.
Avneet - Don't you have eyes or what?

She shouted on jannat.

Jannat - Avu I said sorry.

Siddharth also came there.

Avneet - What sorry? I don't want your sorry. (she said rudely)
Jannat - Hey! Don't talk to me like this.
Avneet - Why? Who are you? Queen?
Jannat - Avneet, stop it.
Avneet - You...

Siddharth cuts her in between - Thank god I came on time otherwise I wouldn't have saw your this rude side.

Avneet - Even I am thankful to god that I have seen your true colors!
Siddharth - What do you want to say exactly?
Avneet - Ok...To be clear..You went on a date with her at cafe.

Siddharth and jannat became shock.

Jannat - How do you know this?!
Siddharth - Ya!
Avneet - It's not the matter, siddharth. The matter is jannat is your ex-girlfriend, and you again hide truth from me.
Siddharth - Avu, I can explain this.
Avneet - There's no need to give any explanation, siddharth.
Jannat - Avneet, you are misunderstanding.
Avneet - Don't you dare to speak in between. (she threatened her)
Jannat - You have learnt alot from sid.

Avneet gives her a death glare.

Siddharth - Avu, you are getting all this wrong. Come with me, I will explain you everything.
Avneet - I don't want to go anywhere with you...And I hate you, Mr. Siddharth Nigam.
Siddharth - Don't say this pls...Love, you are misunderstanding things.
Avneet - Don't call me love.

She shouted on him.

Siddharth - Avu...

Avneet cuts him in between - I don't want to talk to you.

After saying this she goes from there.

At siddharth's side.

Siddharth - Happy? You ruined everything. This is what you wanted, isn't it? I don't know what avu heard? What she must be thinking?
Jannat - I have not runied everything, sid...I don't know how she got to know that we went on a date.
Siddharth - It was not a date.
Jannat - Whatever.
Siddharth - I don't know what she must be thinking.
Jannat - She must have thought that you still love me.
Siddharth - Look get one thing straight..I don't love you anymore..I love my girlfriend, avneet..It will be better if you will stay away from me and my girlfriend.

After saying this siddharth goes from there.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.