20. He is lying!

At avneet's side

She goes to attend her lecture.

Avneet's P.O.V

I goes to attend my lecture, I sits in class, professor came and started teaching. After the lecture ends, I pick up my books and comes out of the class and sees siddharth standing.

Siddharth - Avu, we need to talk.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - But avu we need to talk.
Avneet - But I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - Avu please.

I didn't said anything, I just rolled my eyes. He hold my wrist and takes me to an empty classroom.

Avneet - What do you want to talk about? I don't think there's nothing left to talk...After what I say in library today, I don't even want to look at you.
Siddharth - Avu, you are misunderstanding. It's nothing like what you are thinking...She was flirting with me.
Avneet - And you were enjoying, right?
Siddharth - Not at all.
Avneet - I saw that in library.

He hold my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

Siddharth - Avu, try to understand what I am saying.
Avneet - Sid, leave me.

I tried to push him but he didn't move a bit.

Siddharth - Avu, you have to listen me.
Avneet - I don't want to listen you. Please leave me, sid.
Siddharth - Avu, look, she was flirting with me, nothing else.

I look in his eyes, I saw truth in his eyes.

Avneet - Fine, I believe you.
Siddharth - Sure?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - So we are good?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - That's great!

After saying this he capture my lips with his, we started smooching each other's lips. He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer. I keep my 1 hand around his neck and with the other one I start caressing his hairs. We breaks the kiss after 5 minutes.

Siddharth - I love you.
Avneet - I love you too.

He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer.

Siddharth - Avu.
Avneet - Hmm?

Few hair strands are coming on my face, he remove them from his hand.

Siddharth - You are looking so beautiful today 😉.

I blush.

Avneet - Thanks.

He started caressing my cheek, we are looking into each other's eyes, he started moving towards my lips, his lips were about to touch mine but suddenly door open revealing jannat. I quickly pushed him.

Jannat - Umm..I am sorry.
Siddharth - It's fine.
Jannat - Sid.
Siddharth - Hmm?
Jannat - Umm..Can we talk?
Siddharth - Ya say.
Jannat - Not here, somewhere else.
Avneet - Why?
Jannat - It's personal, avneet.
Avneet - Sid is not going anywhere.
Siddharth - Avu don't talk to her like this.

I didn't said anything, I rolled my eyes.

Siddharth - I am coming with you.

What? No!!

Jannat - Okay!

He turn and was about to go but I hold his wrist and stop him. He turn towards me, he caressed my cheek and peck my lips and said - Don't worry, love, I will be back soon.

After saying this he goes from there with jannat. God! This jannat, I am gonna kill her one day. She is coming between me and sid. Ugh!!

I pushed my thoughts away and goes from there. I was passing from library then I heard sid and jannat talking. I overheard their conversation.

Siddharth - So, what do you wanna talk about?
Jannat - Actually..I wanna talk about us.

A tear fall from my eyes.

What does she mean by "us?"

Siddharth - What do you mean by us?
Jannat - I can't tell here, right now I have to go home, I am having some important work. Sid, meet me tomorrow at cafe in evening at 4.
Siddharth - Okay!
Jannat - See you tomorrow.
Siddharth - Okay!

Jannat walks out of the library, I quickly hide myself behind the door. I wipe my tear, I won't let him meet that bitch. I puts a fake smile and walk inside the library.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Avneet enters inside the library. His eyes fell on her.

Siddharth - Hey.
Avneet - Hi.

She walk towards him, he keep his hands on her waist and pull her closer.

Avneet - You know what, sid?
Siddharth - What?
Avneet - I have some plans for tomorrow.
Siddharth - Plans?
Avneet - Yes! Tomorrow we can spend the whole day together, you know only you and me.

Siddharth's P.O.V

Tomorrow I can't spend the whole day with her, I have to go to meet jannat.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet's P.O.V

Sorry, sid, but I won't let you meet that bitch.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Umm..avu I have some work tomorrow.
Avneet - What work?
Siddharth - Umm..there is some work, we can spend a day after tomorrow together.

Avneet's P.O.V

Oh, so now he is lying to me. Great! 👏

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Sorry to disappoint you but I am not free a day after tomorrow.
Siddharth - Umm..then we can spend any other day.
Avneet - Why not tomorrow?
Siddharth - Avu, I told you na I have some work.
Avneet - Oh, I got it, that work is more important than me. It's fine, sid.

She pushed him and was about to go but siddharth hold her wrist and pinned her against the wall.

Siddharth - Hey, it's nothing like that, you are my first priority. I love you so much.

Avneet's P.O.V

Then why are you hiding things from me?

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth's P.O.V

I don't want to hide anything from you, love, but you don't like jannat at all. And if I will tell you that she asked me to meet her at a cafe, you will be angry. I wish I could tell you the truth.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Ok fine.

She let out a sigh and said - I am having lecture, bye.

Siddharth - Bye.

He started moving towards her lips, before his lips could touch her she pushed him and goes from there.

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V

I guess she is angry from me...I will talk to her about this for sure.

P.O.V ends.

At avneet's side

She was walking in corridor then she bumped into someone. She looked at the person, it was jannat.

Jannat - Umm..I am sorry.

Avneet look at her in anger.

Avneet - I wanna talk to you.
Jannat - Ya, tell.
Avneet - What was that personal talk you wanted to do with sid?
Jannat - Avneet, I said it's personal.
Avneet - Siddharth is my boyfriend, everything related to him is related to me, so I want to know that.
Jannat - You know what, I don't have time for this stupid talk. I am busy, I have to go.
Avneet - You know what, jannat, siddharth is mine, only mine. No one can take him away from me, not even you.
Jannat - We will see it.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.