23. Fight

Jannat - She must have thought that you still love me.
Siddharth - Look get one thing straight..I don't love you anymore..I love my girlfriend, avneet..It will be better if you will stay away from me and my girlfriend.

After saying this siddharth goes from there. He follow avneet, she is walking in corridor, siddharth hold her hand and made her turn towards him.

Siddharth - Avu, listen to me please.
Avneet - I don't want to listen you.

He hold her hand and pinned her against the wall. She was having tears in her eyes, siddharth noticed it.

He interwine their hands together and pinned her hands above her head. She tried to get her hands out of his hold but she failed as he was stronger than her.

Avneet - Leave my hand, sid, it's paining.
Siddharth - I am also hurt with your behavior, avu. Before judging me hear me out once.
Avneet - I don't want to hear anything.
Siddharth - You have to listen me.
Avneet - No!
Siddharth - Avu actually...

Before siddharth could say anything professor came there.

Professor - Avneet, siddharth!

Avneet pushed him.

Professor - What you kids are doing?
Avneet - Umm..professor..actually...

Siddharth cuts her in between - None of your business.

He said rudely.

Professor - What?
Avneet - Siddharth!

Avneet looks at him in anger. Siddharth rolled his eyes.

Avneet - Sir, actually I got something in my eyes and he was just helping me.
Professor - Sure?
Avneet - Yes!
Professor - If he is troubling you then you can tell me.
Avneet - It's nothing like that, sir.
Professor - Good.

After saying this professor goes from there.

Siddharth - Avu, listen to me.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you.

After saying this she pushed him hardly and goes from there.

Skips to night

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am alone at home. I goes in bathroom and takes shower. I wrap towel around me and steps out of the bathroom and sees siddharth sitting on bed. Why the hell he is doing here?!!

Avneet - What the hell are you doing here?!!

He looks at me and stare me from top to toe.

Siddharth - You are looking hot 🤤.
Avneet - You know what, I am really not in mood to talk.
Siddharth - Avu...

I cuts him in between - First of all, how you came here?!

Siddharth - From window.
Avneet - Whatever...Why are you here?

Siddharth gets up from bed and said - I am here to talk to you about that cafe thing.

Avneet - I don't want to talk to you about anything.
Siddharth - Avu, you have to talk to me becoz you are misunderstanding. It's nothing like what you are thinking.

I didn't said anything, I walk towards wardrobe and takes out my clothes.

Avneet - You are wasting your time here.

After saying this I goes in bathroom and wear clothes and come out. He is still here!

Avneet - You are still here?
Siddharth - We need to talk, avu.
Avneet - I said I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - Avu please.
Avneet - Siddharth leave!!

I shouted on him.

Siddharth - Fine, but we will talk tomorrow for sure.
Avneet - We will see.

Siddharth goes from there.

I laid down on bed and tears started rolling from my eyes. Why he did this with me? I started crying, I slept while crying.

Skips to next day
In morning

I wake up, get ready and goes to college. I was passing from library then someone hold my wrist and pull me inside the library. I look at the person and saw siddharth.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Avneet - What the hell?!

He hold her hand and pinned her against the wall. He interwine their hands together and pinned her hands above her head.

Siddharth - We need to talk, love.
Avneet - First of all, don't call me love and second I don't want to talk to you.
Siddharth - But avu we need to talk.
Avneet - Ok fine, you want to talk, right? Then talk.
Siddharth - I know avu I hide from you that I went to met jannat becoz I thought you will be angry from me.
Avneet - Come on, sid, it's not the first time you have hide something from me. You hide your real identity, you hide about your playboy image, you hide about your ex-girlfriend and you even lied to me about meeting her.
Siddharth - I am sorry, avu.
Avneet - I don't want your sorry...You introduced jannat as your childhood friend, why didn't you told me that she is your ex-girlfriend?
Siddharth - I didn't know how will you react that's why I hide this thing from you...I am sorry, avu.
Avneet - I don't want to talk to you, siddharth.
Siddharth - Avu please.
Avneet - You know what, sid, who you are? You are a monster, a liar!! And you will never change.

Avneet's word hurted him.

Siddharth - Avu don't say this.
Avneet - It is the truth, siddharth!

After saying this she pushed him and goes from there.

At siddharth's side

Siddharth's P.O.V

She said I am a monster, a liar.

P.O.V ends.

A tear fall from his eyes.

1 hour later

At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I am sitting in canteen, drinking coffee then ari came to me.

Arishfa - Avu!
Avneet - Hmm?
Arishfa - Come with me.
Avneet - Where?
Arishfa - To siddharth.
Avneet - No!
Arishfa - Avu, he is in anger right now and he is fighting with a guy. He will surely kill that guy, avu. Only you can stop him, avu. Pls come with me.
Avneet - I am not going to him.
Arishfa - Avu, I know you guys are having some personal problems but pls try to understand, avu. He will kill that guy.
Avneet - But ari...
Arishfa - Pls avu.
Avneet - Ugh..fine.
Arishfa - Come with me.

She take me to the place where sid was fighting with that guy. Siddharth was punching that guy on his nose. I goes towards him.

Avneet - Sid, leave him.

He didn't payed attention. I take his name twice but he didn't payed attention. With all my strength I hold his arm and takes him from there. We were walking in corridor, I hold his hand and pinned him against the wall.

Avneet - Why you were fighting with that guy?
Siddharth - Why do you care?
Avneet - Of course I don't care.
Siddharth - Then why you stopped me?
Avneet - Ari came to me, she requested me to stop you that's why I stopped you...But you didn't told me yet why you were fighting with that guy?!

Siddharth change the position by pinning me against the wall.

Siddharth - You know what? You called me a monster, a liar and I was so mad for this then I bumped into him and I got into a fight with him.
Avneet - You fought with him just because I called you a monster?
Siddharth - Yes...This is how much control you have over me.
Avneet - You are weird.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.