26. He kissed my girlfriend!

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

His gaze was unkowningly making me blush. After a minute song came to end. We leave each other and goes towards bar section.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

They goes to bar section and ordered their drink. They were talking then she feel someone's presence behind her, she turn and sees vishal.

Avneet - Hey.
Vishal - Hi.

Vishal hugs her, she also hugs him back, siddharth sees it and gets jealous. They breaks the hug.

Siddharth - Who is he?
Avneet - He is vishal, Vishal Jethwa, I met him in college.
Siddharth - Oh!
Vishal - Hey.

Vishal said forwarding his hand for handshake, siddharth accept his hand and squeezed his hand in anger. Avneet notice it.

Avneet - Hey, sid, what are you doing? Leave his hand.

Siddharth squeezed it more, vishal winced in pain. She freed his hand from siddharth's grip.

Avneet - You ok?
Vishal - Umm..ya!

Abhinavi and arily came there.

Arishfa - Hey guys.
Avneet - Hey.
Vaishnavi - Who is he?
Avneet - He is vishal, Vishal Jethwa,

All except sidneet and vishal - Hi.

Vishal - Hi.

Arishfa - Let's play something.
Siddharth - Ok, but what?
Abhishek - What about truth or dare?
All except abhishek - Okay!

All goes and sits on a table in a circle. Avneet spins the bottel and it point towards vaishnavi.

Lucky - Truth or dare?
Vaishnavi - Dare.
Siddharth - I give you a dare to go and flirt with that guy. (he said pointing towards a guy)
Abhishek - No, she is not going to do anything like that.
Siddharth - Come on, brother, dare is a dare.
Abhishek - Ugh..fine.

Vaishnavi goes to that guy.

Vaishnavi - Hey handsome 😉.

She said in a flirty tone.

Guy - Hey sexy 😏.

He flirted back.

That guy keep his hand on her waist and pull her closer and said - Are you free right now?

Vaishnavi - Why?
Guy - We can go in a hotel room 😏.

She remove his hands from her waist and said - Umm...I am committed, sorry.

She goes back to their group.

Arishfa - God! That was hilarious!
Vaishnavi - I know.
Siddharth - Let's continue the game.
Lucky - Okay!

Avneet again spin the bottle and it point towards lucky.

Siddharth - Truth or dare?
Lucky - Umm..truth.
Abhishek - How many ex-girlfriends you have?
Lucky - Umm...
Arishfa - Ya, tell how many ex-girlfriends you have.
Lucky - Umm..4!
Arishfa - What?
Lucky - Umm..yes.
Arishfa - But you told me that you have only 1.
Lucky - Sorry, I lied to us.

Arishfa rolled her eyes.

Vishal - Let's continue the game.
Avneet - Okay!

Avneet again spin the bottle and this time it point towards vishal.

Avneet - Truth or dare?
Vishal - Dare.
Vaishnavi - I give you a dare to kiss the prettiest girl here on lips.

Vishal looks at avneet and said - Okay!

Vishal is sitting next to avneet. He hold her hand and pull her closer and quickly capture her lips with his. All were shocked. Avneet's eyes were wide opened. Siddharth's blood boiled. Avneet pushed him. She look towards siddharth who is fumming in anger.

Avneet's P.O.V

Now vishal is gone. Siddharth will kill him!

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth gets up from his place and goes towards vishal. All gets up as they know what is going to happen. Siddharth hold the collar of vishal and punch him on his face.

Siddharth drag him towards bar section. He smash 3 bottles of wine on his head. He kick him on his stomach. Avneet goes to stop him.

Avneet - Sid, leave him!

He is not listening to her.

Avneet - Abhi, lucky please stop him.
Abhishek - Umm..sure.
Lucky - Yes, let's go abhi.

Abhishek and lucky goes to stop him. Abhishek hold siddharth from behind and takes him in a corner.

Abhishek - Sid, leave him.
Siddharth - He kissed my girlfriend! How can I leave him?

Lucky came there.

Lucky - We will take care of him, you go to avneet.
Abhishek - Yes, go to avneet.
Siddharth - Okay!

Siddharth goes towards avneet.

Siddharth - We are going home back.

She nodded her head in yes.

Siddharth hold her hand and takes her out of the club. They walk towards his car, he open car's door for her, she sits inside and siddharth close the door.

He himself sits on driver seat and started driving the car. He is driving car in full speed. Avneet gets scared.

Avneet's P.O.V

He is really angry.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Umm...sid, let it be. Don't be angry.
Siddharth - How can you say that? He kissed you, avu! How can he kiss you?!! I swear I leave him today, but tomorrow in college I will surely kill him!
Avneet - Sid, there's no need to fight. Just let it be, forget everything.
Siddharth - How can you say that, avu? After everything he did you are still taking his side.
Avneet - I am not taking his side, I know he did wrong but you fought with him few minutes ago, now I think you should close this topic here only.
Siddharth - I will not leave him, tomorrow I am going to kill him for sure.

Avneet's P.O.V

He is in anger right now, if I will say anything to him we will get into a fight, so it will be better not to say anything right now. I will talk to him tomorrow about this for sure.

P.O.V ends.

After few minutes they reach her home.

Avneet hugs him, he also hugs her back. They breaks the hug.

Avneet - Good night.

He kisses her forehead and said - Good night.

She open the door and comes out of the car and goes inside her home. Siddharth drives the car back towards his home.

Skips to next day
In morning
At avneet's side

Avneet's P.O.V

I wake up and strech my arms and steps out of the bed. I takes my clothes and goes in bathroom, I takes shower, get ready and goes to college. I enters in college and I sees people running towards college ground.

What happened? Why they all are running towards college ground. I push my thoughts away and walk towards college ground and what I saw left me shock!! Sid is beating vishal! Vishal's nose is bleeding. OMG! I have to stop them.

I goes towards them.

Avneet - Siddharth, leave him.

He didn't payed attention.

Avneet - Siddharth, pls leave him.

I took his name twice but he didn't payed attention. With all my strength I hold his arm and pull him and takes him from there.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.