16. My possessive boyfriend

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

I looked at him in shocked. Whole college knows about me and sid. Everyone knows how possesive he is. I guess he is new here.

Avneet - New here?
Guy - Yes!
Avneet - That's why you don't know about my boyfriend.
Guy - Boyfriend?
Avneet - Yes! I already have a boyfriend, and you are lucky that he is not here otherwise you wouldn't be alive till now...Now go before he will come.
Guy - But I really like you. Pls, break up with your boyfriend and come in a relationship with me. Pls

Before I could say anything I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, I looked the person, it was siddharth. God! Now this guy is gone.

Siddharth - She is my girlfriend.
Avneet - Umm..sid let it be. He is new here and he doesn't know about us.

He left me and moves towards that guy. I quickly goes and stand between sid and that guy. I was facing sid.

Avneet - Sid let it be pls.
Siddharth - He needs a lesson, avu.
Avneet - But...
Siddharth - Move aside.

He pushed me away lightly. But I again came in between.

Avneet - Sid pls listen to me.

Before siddharth could say anything I hold his arm and takes him from there. I takes him to an empty classroom.

Siddharth - Why you dragged me here?
Avneet - Sid there's no need for fighting.
Siddharth - But he needs a lesson.

After saying this he started going from there but I hold his hand and pinned him against the wall. I looked at him in a seducive way. I trace his face with my finger. I opened first 3 bottons of his shirt and keep my hand on his chest.

Avneet - Sid leave him.
Siddharth - But avu...
Avneet - Focus on me sid, instead of focusing on that guy.

I said rubbing his lower lip by my thumb. He change the position, now I was pinned against the wall.

Siddharth - Don't wake the monster inside me at the wrong time and the wrong place.

I rubbed my lips with his then I step back.

Siddharth - Don't tease me. And stop seducing me.
Avneet - Why?
Siddharth - I won't be able to control myself.
Avneet - Who told you to control yourself?

Siddharth quickly capture my lips with his, we started smooching each other's lips. He keeps his hands on my waist and pull me closer. He pick me up, I wrap my legs around his torso. He made me sit on a table, I keep my 1 hand around his neck and with the other one I start caressing his hairs. We breaks the kiss after 5 minutes.

He moves towards my neck and started sucking my soft spot, I moaned softly. He started torturing my neck by licking and sucking my neck, I was moaning loudly. He started placing wet kisses on my jawline to my clevage. I moaned loudly. He again capture my lips with his, we started smooching each other's lips. We were kissing each other, I was breathless, I tried to push him but he didn't move a bit. After few seconds he breaks the kiss. I started breathing heavily.

Avneet - I was breathless, sid.
Siddharth - I told you na don't wake the monster inside me at the wrong time and at the wrong place.

He peck my lips and said - "Let's go, I have to teach a lesson to that guy".

God I thought he will forget about this after our make out session.

Avneet - Sid pls don't do anything to him.
Siddharth - Why? He proposed you, avu. He needs a lesson.

After saying this he left me and started walking towards the door. I quickly gets up from the table and quickly walk towards him and stands in front of him, blocking his way.