3. Night out

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Siddharth - Don't worry I am not going to kiss you now but soon we will have our first kiss 😉. (he said with a wink)

After saying this he kissed me on my cheek and left.

I blushed but why?

I pushed all my thoughts away and went out from library. I walks out of the college, I saw siddharth standing there, probably waiting for someone. I walked away from there.

I was walking on road then someone hold my wrist and stop me. Then I turn to see who is it and guess what?...It was none another than siddharth. Ugh! Not again.

Avneet - Yes?
Siddharth - You are going back home, right?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - Then come let me drop you.
Avneet - I can go by myself.
Siddharth - But I can drop you.
Avneet - But I will go by myself.
Siddharth - Avu I said that I can drop you that means I will drop you.
Siddharth - But avu...
Avneet - I don't need your help. I will go by myself.
Siddharth - Just shut up and just come with me.
Avneet - I am not coming with you. Ok?
Siddharth - You are very stubborn.
Avneet - But...

Before I could complete my sentence he did something that made me shocked. He throw me over his shoulder and start coming out of the college.

I was punching his back but it didn't hurt him at all. He open the car's door, and made me sit on passenger seat, and he himself sits on driver seat and start driving the car towards my home. How he knew my address?!

Avneet - How you knew my address?

When he heard this he became a little tense. But cover it up soon.

Siddharth - Umm....Leave it. Tell me are you free tonight?

Why he is asking this?

Avneet - Umm..why?
Siddharth - Tell me.
Avneet - Umm..yes I am free.
Siddharth - Good. I will pick you from your house at 8 pm.

Avneet - But...
Siddharth - I said that I will pick you and that's final.
Avneet - You are really stubborn.
Siddharth - That's I am.

Then we reached my home.

Avneet - I will see you tonight.
Siddharth - Ok. Bye.
Avneet - Bye.

I opened the door and was about to step out but he hold my hand and pulled me closer and kisses my forehead and said - "Take care".

I smiled at him, he also smiled back.
Then I comes out of the car and goes inside my home.

Skips to evening
It was 7 pm.

I went in bathroom and takes a shower, I wear bathrobe and comes out of the bathroom. I opens her wardrobe and choose a dress. I wears it and did her make up and hair.

I gets ready in an hour. I was sitting on bed using my phone then I heard a sound of blowing horn. It must be siddharth.

I goes in balcony and sees siddharth standing with his car waiting for me. I goes downstairs and comes out of the home and locked the door. I walks towards him.

 I walks towards him