24. Letter

Currently avneet's P.O.V is going on.

Siddharth - Yes...This is how much control you have over me.
Avneet - You are weird.
Siddharth - Avu, pls forgive me.
Avneet - No!
Siddharth - Pls.
Avneet - No!!

I pushed him, and was about to go but he hold my hand and pinned me against the wall.

Siddharth - Avu, you have to listen me. Please.

He looks at me with puppy eyes.

Avneet - Ugh..fine, say.
Siddharth - Jannat is my ex-girlfriend, I know I hide this thing from you and I am so sorry about that. And yes I went to meet her and I hide this thing from you becoz I thought you will be angry from me. I know I have hide so many things from you and I am so sorry about this. Please forgive me.

I look straight in his eyes. I saw truth in his eyes. I think I should forgive him.

Avneet - Fine, I forgive you.
Siddharth - Really?
Avneet - Yes!
Siddharth - Thank you so much.

He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer and capture my lips with his. We started smooching each other's lips, I keep my 1 hand around his neck and with the other one I start caressing his hairs. We were kissing each other then we heard some fake cough and we breaks the kiss.

We looks at the direction and sees professor. OMG!! What he will think about us?.

Avneet - Umm..professor.
Professor - What you kids were doing?
Siddharth - We were kissing each other and you disturbed us.
Professor - What?
Avneet - Siddharth!

I looks at him in anger.

I turn towards professor and said - Sir, actually..umm..I got something in my eyes and he was just helping me.

Professor - Umm..ok!

Professor goes from there.

Avneet - What you were saying to the professor?
Siddharth - I said the truth only. We were kissing each other.
Avneet - Whatever.

I peck his lips and said - I have lecture, I will see you later.

Siddharth - Okay!

I goes to attend my lecture.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

After her lecture she goes in canteen. She is sitting there alone then her eyes fell on siddharth, he is entering inside canteen then jannat came to him and give him a letter and said - Pls read this.

After saying this she goes from there. Avneet noticed it.

Avneet's P.O.V

What the hell?! Why she give the letter to him? And what's written in that letter? Ugh! I will kill this bitch.

P.O.V ends.

She gets up from there and goes towards siddharth, she hold his arm and take him from there. She takes him in library. They enter inside the library and she lock the door.

Siddharth - You want to do romance with me, right? 😉

He said in a flirty tone. She blush.

Avneet's P.O.V

If I will tell him the truth that I want that letter then he will be angry. I can't tell him the truth. What to do now?...Idea 💡.

I move towards him and capture his lips with mine, siddharth was shocked but still kiss my back. He keep his hands on my waist and pull me closer. I keep my 1 hand around his neck and with the other one I start caressing his hairs.

I pinned him against the wall while kissing him. I started touching his abs and biceps. I enter my hands in his pocket and was about to take it but siddharth quickly breaks the kiss.

Siddharth - Seriously?! You want this?

He said taking out that letter from his pocket.

Shit! How he got to know the truth?

Siddharth - Avu, don't forget who I am...I am mafia king, your tricks won't work on me.

I didn't said anything, I was about to grab that letter from his hand but he hide that letter behind his back.

Siddharth - Why you want this?
Avneet - Why are you hiding this from me?
Siddharth - But why you want this?...Becoz jannat gave me this, right?
Avneet - Yes! Now give me that letter.
Siddharth - You don't trust me, right?
Avneet - What?
Siddharth - Ya, you don't trust me, that's why you want this letter.
Avneet - Oh really? How do you want my reaction to be after knowing that my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is still in his life? And she still loves him...Siddharth, you are mine, only mine, I won't let that bitch take you away from me.
Siddharth - You have learnt alot from me.

I snatch that letter from his hand, I opened it and started reading..

The letter says -

Dear sid,
                  I know that you don't love me anymore but I do, very much. And I know that you love avneet but she is not the right girl for you, she will show her true colors soon, but don't worry I am always here for you. I love you so much, waiting for you to be mine forever.

With love
Jannat.

************************

Avneet - She still loves you.
Siddharth - But I don't.
Avneet - Whatever.

I have to do something.

Avneet - I will see you later. Bye.

He peck my lips and said - Bye.

I goes from there. I have to do something, I can't let that bitch take sid away from me. I was thinking about what to do then I bumped into someone. I looks at the person, it is jannat.

Jannat - I am sorry I didn't saw you.
Avneet - Whatever...Why you gave that letter to sid?
Jannat - Letter?
Avneet - Yeah, letter which you gave to my boyfriend.
Jannat - I didn't knew you used to spy on him.
Avneet - I don't used to spy on him.
Jannat - Whatever.
Avneet - Siddharth loves me not you so it will be better if you will stay away from my siddharth.
Jannat - Let's see.

After saying this jannat goes from there.

I have to do something.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Skips to afternoon

Avneet comes out of the college and sees siddharth standing with his car. She walk towards him.

Siddharth - Let's go.
Avneet - Sure.

They sits in car and siddharth drives the car towards her home, they reach there and avneet hugs him, he also hugs her back.

Avneet - Bye.

He peck her lips and said - Bye.

She comes out of the car and goes inside her home. Siddharth also drives the car back towards his home.

Skips to next day
In evening

At avneet's side

I change my clothes and did my make up and get ready. I am going to meet siddharth at his home, well I didn't tell him that I am going to meet him. It is gonna be a surprise.

I grab the car keys and comes out of the home. I sits in car and drives the car towards siddharth's home. I reach there and parked the car.

I comes out of the car and goes and stands in front of siddharth's home. I ringed the bell and siddharth open the door, he looks shocked after seeing me.

Avneet's P.O.V ends.

Siddharth open the door and became shocked after seeing her.

Avneet's P.O.V

He looks super hot without his shirt.

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Hey.
Siddharth - Umm..hi 😅

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To be continued.