Almost

Billycorn2002 Thanks for helping me finish the chapter with the "horrible advice" you call.

Katherine's P.O.V.
*****

"First, Norsoe shows up, second, we almost died, and third, you have healing powers now?! How come we didn't know about that?" Lonnie asks, making me sweat profusely.

"Look, I'm sorry, I really am," I told her, giving a look at Philip which wrote 'help' all over my face. "I just thought I'd give you guys a breath from what's happening right now. I... I didn't want to freak you out even more than you already are right now."

Luckily, the Jolteon understood immediately and came to my rescue. "She's right. I knew about it too. We're... sorry for not telling you."

"Oh well, apology accepted." Blake chuckles. "That was ages ago, anyway. Besides, we already got into an argument earlier. I don't want it to happen again."

I agreed; it had been painful to bear. I couldn't even heal myself, what better could it emotionally do to me?

"I guess you're right," Lonnie nods to him. The Leafeon walks up to me, holding me in a warm embrace. "Just don't be like that again, okay? I... we can't afford to lose you. To me, you're just like a sister that I never had."

She whispered it gently to my ear like a soothing breeze of wind, making me smile softly as I hugged her back.

"I will, Lonnie." I told her, breaking away. "Thank you guys, for not leaving me behind."

"It's the least we could do. Without you, Team Alpha wouldn't have existed, and I wouldn't have been with all these amazing friends." Blake said, blushing slightly as Lonnie nuzzles into his side.

"And I wouldn't have made it this far if you hadn't stood up to my father. My life would've been entirely the same until now."

Blushing at their words, I cleared my throat and decided to just bring up another topic.

"So uh... about Kila."

I turned my head, watching the small mythical sleep soundly under a warm blanket of leaves as I walked over to her.

"She definitely had it worse than all of us." Philip said, and his face twisted into a grimace at the thought. "I guess even your powers can't wake her up from her needed rest, huh?"

"Yeah," I replied, shifting my gaze at him. "By the way, thanks, for what you did earlier. I guess Lonnie can be a bit scary sometimes."

"Trust me, I've seen way worse." He chuckles nervously, looking into my eyes. I stared back, shifting my paws on the leaf-ladden ground beneath us.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"About what N-Norsoe said to you. What was it exactly about?"

 What was it exactly about?"