Special Crossover: Part 1 of 2

Blake:We're back!

Me:Hi again!So,have you read 'Melting a Frozen Heart'?Yes?No?Well,don't worry about that!So,the name of this chapter has the word ".........."...That may be a little spoilling for others...but,hope you enjoy!

Blake:Uh...What do you mean?

Me:Shut up or else I'll switch your P.O.V. into someone else's P.O.V...*frantically types on her phone*

Blake:*shuts up for a moment*Hello?

Me:*ignores him*

Blake:Alola!Ciao!'Ola!Bonjour!WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE DID SHE WANT?!

Me:-_-

Blake:SAPPHIRE!!!!

Me:*stops for a moment*We got special guests for today...

Blake:Phew.

Me:And that's going to be a surprize.Keep reading to find out everyone!

???:Hello?Anybody?

Me:KYAAAAAHH!!!They're finally here!

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's P.O.V.
*****

-------

This morning, we went to town, because it was Sunday and it was our day-off today. Blake brought a saddlebag, Lonnie brought a white scarf, while I just brought a bunch of useful TM's for me to learn. A while later, me and Lonnie hit the bookstore while Blake ran off to the game store.

"Hey Kate." She says, picking a book from the romance section.

"Look."

Even though I'm not interested, I decided to take a look. The title read, 'Melting a Frozen Heart'.

"Hey..." Lonnie teased. "This book is about a Jolteon, especially, a Glaceon..." She said.

I frowned at her weird expression.

"Where d'you get that?!"

The Leafeon just laughed at my reaction. "Oh my Arceus! Kate! You're  actually blushing! Kyaaahh! You look sooo cuuuute!"

"H-Huh?!" I gasped. My face felt like burning steel, and plus, it was red as a cheri berry!

"S-Stop it, Lonnie!" I muttered, covering my face with both paws. "Arceus...this is so embarrasing..."

Arceus! What the heck will they think about me when they see I was turning too red for an ice-type!

"Aww Kate, don't be such a killjoy, you looked so cute and you have to admit it!"

"W-Whatever." I answered in monotone. "I'll go check over there..."

"I'm gonna buy this book!" She called.

I ignored her and kept on walking.

"Oh my Arceus! The author that wrote this is actually the Jolteon named Dash in the story! I'm sooo going to buy this!"

What's with the sudden blabbering? She must be like this when she gets excited too much...

I went on my way and went to the nearest bookshelf. Mystery/Thriller genre is my favorite, not like those love and romance nonsense like the grass fox reads.