The Search for the Wishmaker

Blake's P.O.V.
*****

I heard a loud crash from the kitchen, jolting me awake from my sleep. I rushed outside my room to check out what was going on, only to see Kate covered with a few shards of broken plates, some of them scattering on the ground.

"Ow..." She groaned, rubbing the side of her head. "Ugh, out of all things, why did they have to fall on my head? They could've just fallen directly on the floor..."

The Glaceon was about to take a step, but I raised my paw and stopped her right on her tracks.

"Don't move!" I hollered, standing in front of her. "Geez, it's early in the morning, Kate. If you're hungry, you could've asked me. What were you doing?"

"I'm not the one who is hungry." Kate sighed, turning behind her back. "Kila, you can come out now."

"Huh? Who's Kila?"

As if by magic, an adorable fox-like Pokémon appeared beside her, helping itself to one of the macarons I made last night.

"She named me!" It giggled, making me realize who was it.

"W-Wha...?!" I cried out, stumbling back, falling on my bottom. "What the heck is it doing here?!"

"Hey!" Victini, now Kila, wailed, dropping the macaron it ate. "Don't you dare call me 'it'! That was way rude of you to call a girl 'it'!"

"D-Don't blame me!" I growled, slightly annoyed. "I don't even know what you're gonna do to me or my house!"

"Well then, we'll settle this fire type to fire type!"

"Guys..." Kate laughed nervously, shedding a trail of sweat down her face. "Please, don't."

"Oh, yeah?" Victini snapped, forcing her tiny paws to ball into fists. "I'll show you!"

"Oh no, you don't," The ice fox deadpanned, grabbing ahold of her wing. "You may be a hundred or a thousand years old, and Blake may be an inch to sixteen, but you're still like a little cub to me. Please, show him some respect."

"He started it..." The mythical whined, giving an annoying raspberry.

"Kila." Kate scolded.

"Fine. I'm... sowwieee..." She huffed, giving a breath of relief as the Glaceon let go.

"Good. Now let us clean up this mess, shall we?"

"I'll take care of it," Kila sighed, using her psychic powers to pick the broken plates from the ground and one by one, all of them were thrown outside, landing on the grass.

"Wow," Was all I managed to utter in a few seconds. Phew, at least I didn't have to do the cleaning. After all, I was only the non-quadruped Pokémon that can hold the broom right. Thank Arceus!

"By the way..." I leaned, whispering to Kate's ear. "Where the heck did you find it– er... her?"

Kate paused for entirely a moment, briefly snapping out from her emotionless state. She shook her head at herself, turning to me with erected ears.