Dialga's Call

Philip's P.O.V.
*****

"I'm going to send a little nightmare to that sweet, little hero of yours. Remember the plan, boy. Taste the sweet platter of success I am going to give you later once she'll see her weakness right in front of her very eyes. Remember,"

"Yeah, but-"

"But, but, but. Enough chatter. I'll be checking on you tommorow, captain."

And with that, the pitch-black Pokémon dissappeared and went on with his 'dark business'. That's just Norsoe. Once he says 'little', it'll be more like being trapped in a horrendous tornado of a pit full of your worst fears and nightmares. He was holding such a grudge against that ice fox. What's with him? He's got to give it a rest from that lame, old prophecy.

But for Kate...

It seemed that she was hiding something beneath that bubbly smile of hers. Was it...

Everything she's been through? I don't know, but there's something mysterious about that ice fox. I know she was the hero, and Darkrai's been trying to bring her down..

But it somehow didn't feel right.

Wait, what?! Oh, come on, Philip. You're captain of the dark, for Darkrai's sake, not some goody-goody commoner who would spend the rest of his worthless life trying to do good and please Arceus with her whole heart and blah, blah, blah.

But still, it felt kind of right. What if... no. That would be impossible. I swear loyalty and my decision is final. I would never. With coursing electricity, I started heading to the living room, sitting quietly beside Sun and Lance who were eating their snacks. Both mon faced and glared daggers at me, silently staring for a brief minute.

"Hey. Sorry about earlier," I said, casually. Lance spat his Soda Pop in disbelief.

"Dude! What happened to you?!"

"I fell down the stairs and hit my head." I simpered, sarcastically. "Geez, of course I was kidding. Our house didn't even had any stairs! And plus: why are you looking at me like some monstrous beast just ate me alive?"

"Pffft. Whatever. In my point, you are the beast." Sun chuckled. "Anyways, apology accepted. Now, run along and go to sleep, for the sake of Arceus; it's getting late."

"Like you were some kind of father." I snorted.

"What if I was?"

"You're a dad?!" Lance gasped, dramatically.

"Son of a... Lance! It was just an example!"

"Ha, ha, ha!"

I chuckled as I padded towards my room. Those guys are always up for some humor, though I'd mostly bail out from making a stupid joke. It just made me want to run away. Opening the door, I sighed and went inside my room.

Thoughts kept running around my head, making me think it was something for a reason, but Norsoe would kill me for letting my consience attack myself being unaware. I growled as I laid on my bed, thoughts of him spoiling the peaceful evening. Working for him for five damn years didn't even seem to have a point, and right now, he's sending me an important mission?

Ugh, geez. Maybe it's just the sudden breeze of wind, not to mention how tired I am? That's it! Maybe I'm just tired. Wether he likes it or not, I'm going to sleep without any further ado. 'Kay.... and I'm going...

-------

A few hours seemed to drag along. I'm in someplace that seemed to come out from a dream. It seemed like... it was made from something...

Or someone.

Don't blame me. It isn't funny. Did this came out in purpose just to beat me up? It was crap. Is this another one of Norsoe's tricks? He wouldn't dare. What the heck? This is something different. Seriously, Norsoe?!

"This is something that Norsoe can't do, captain," A voice echoed from the unknown. Angrily, I tried to charge my electricity in a startle, but it was as if the volts have vanished from my pelt.

"What the hell?!" I spat out in frustration.

"This world neutralizes any attacks coming out to harm." The mysterious creature chuckled. A bright light shone from above and revealed an dark blue dragon surrounded with diamonds, bound with rock- hard steel.

Dialga.

Lord of time.

"Nice to meet you, Philip. What a pleasant evening." Dialga laughed in a deep, male voice. I rolled my eyes and glared.

"Dialga, is it? I guess I'm not nice to meet you. Where are we?! Is this some kind of a trick?"

"It is not a trick, my boy." Dialga spoke quitely through clenched teeth. "I'm just here to warn you about Darkrai. He may be as he seemed, but there is something in him that is far deep within. Do you understand?"

"What do you mean?" I laughed, nonchalantly. "Are you here to bribe me into your side of the war? Well, I am sorry to say that I won't. There is no benefit from that, anyway!"

Dialga sighed, locking his gaze into mine. His tail swayed as gentle as a feather, despite all the arrogant treatment he gained from me.

"I'm sad to say that Darkrai cannot give your memories back."

That caused a chill towards my spine. Is it true? No. No. It's impossible.

"T-That's a lie..." I growled. "Of course he can get them back."

"No. Darkrai is the one who is lying..." Dialga insisted. "If you don't want to believe me, it is you who can get them back. By yourself. Its up to you. Not Darkrai. Believe or regret. Mark my words, captain. You don't want to be working for him for the rest of your life just to get your memories back, do you? Then, I say this is it. I'm afraid I must go now." He says before turning his back and opened a portal.

"Wait..."

Dialga paused. It left me breathless. Silently reflecting, I looked up and sighed.

"If that was a warning... why does it have to be me? Am I worthy enough for your trust?" I asked. Dialga smiled and turned once again, looking at me straight towards my eyes.

"I see a once, young cub," He started. "Strengthened with a passion for adventures, love for friends and born with a heart of gold, one like a hero's heart would be. Until someone decided to change that. You are not being yourself. I cannot tell how you were back then except for a few, small details. Its up to you to remember that, Philip. Remember who you are."

With that, the temporal legendary disappeared into the portal, leaving me with an open jaw. I'm confused. Was he stating the fact that... I was good back then?