The Battle!

Hello again,every one!Sorry for the late update!But here's another chapter!

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Katherine's P.O.V.
                       ********

--------------Next morning-------------------------

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I stared at the ceiling.

"Good morning Kate." says Blake.

"Morning." I yawned lazily. "What's for breakfast?"

"Well, we have a few oran berries and two cartons of Moomoo Milk... Is this okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure its fine." He gave me a blank stare, and said, "I have something for you. It may be a little cheap.... but I hope you'll like it." He then showed me a purple scarf.

"Woah....Blake..." I stuttered. "Y-You don't... have to-"

"Come on, I had to repay you for what you did yesterday. Try it on." He insisted.

"T-Thanks."

                     Lonnie's P.O.V.
                            *****

I took a step to the streets to take a look at posters about jobs so I could earn some Poké. Nursing. Exploring. None of them seemed to be right.

"Hello, runt!" A voice boomed. I jumped in fear and stared at the owner.

"H-hello.... Dad..." I stuttered, shrinking back in fear.

"Do you want a job? Well, you're pretty useless, I'm sure no one will accept you."

I looked down to the ground, offended. Ever since my mom died, Dad starts mistreating me, like I didn't exist.
A tear crossed my right cheek.

"I-I want to be a rescuer Dad..."

"A rescuer, eh? Ha! I'll bet you're too weak to beat even the weakest mon! Ha ha ha! Mew will take pity!" I quickly darted away from him, tears falling down my eyes.

                  Katherine's P.O.V.
                         *******

I padded along with Blake on the streets, the morning fog calming my nerves. It was peaceful and serene, for the town still empty, except for some Pokemon who went out for their morning walk.

"Hey Kate." Blake whispered.

"What?" I asked, my ears perking up. I could hear crying... Why would someone cry early in the morning? I just shrugged it off, thinking it was just my imagination.

"I heard there's someone who's waiting for a challenger there. Should we check it out?"

I gave a plain nod and dashed after him, my messy pelt waving in the air.

"Hear ye, hear ye! Who wants an early morning battle?" An elderly Samurott asked. "My grandson, Cannon will be your opponent. Believe me, he's quite tough, but who among you will challenge him?"

A lot of kids started to raise their paws, including Blake. He looked forward to win this challenge.

Well, ALL of them actually raised theirs. Not me. I just wanted to watch. I fixed my new scarf wrapped around my neck; it was getting tight.

"How about the Eevee with the purple scarf?"

"What?!" I yelped in disbelief, my eyes as wide as saucers.

"BATTLE, BATTLE, BATTLE!"

Everyone chanted. Blake just stared at me, wide-eyed. But I don't even know how to use any moves! I just used them by accident!

"Go on, its your unlucky day!" Someone snickered at me, pushing me towards the middle of the crowd.

"You're going down!" Cannon smirked. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!

"Let the battle begin!"

"THIS IS ALL JUST A MISTAKE!" I yelled. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE MY-OW!"

I yelped out in pain as Cannon attacked me with Aqua Jet. I coughed water out from my mouth. He then tried to slash me with a Razor Shell attack, but I was too quick for him, and dodged every single attempt he made.

"Wow, she's quite good!"

"Nah, why does she have to dodge too often?"

"Attack him, little girl!"

"Quit dodging and start attacking!"

They're right. Why do I have to keep dodging? Just then, multiple stars appeared around me. I was a little confused at first,then I realized I was using Swift!

I released the move and they flew straight at Cannon! The Oshawott gave a cry of pain, and was sent flying towards a tree! The crowd started cheering for me.

Frustrated, Cannon growled and ran after me, a sure Headbutt on his head.

I leapt over him; the Oshawott crashing head-first into the crowd. His grandfather just stared at him, disappointed.

Cannon shrunk back, afraid of losing. He then turned to me with a Water Gun emitting from his mouth. It didn't hurt much, but it caused me a few damages on my body.

"I'm gonna win!" Cannon beamed with a Razor Shell on his paw.

I countered it with an Iron Tail attack. Where did all my moves came from, and why are they powerful? I turned to Cannon. The whole crowd gasped in shock as a Hyper Beam came out from my body and into the little Oshawott.

"Hyper Beam?!"

"How could an Eevee do that?!"

"What the-"

"Language, please!"

"Sorry!"

"Ooooohh!"

"Aaaahhh!"

I rolled my eyes at the noisy crowd and stole a glance from Cannon. He had fainted on the spot.

"That was awesome, Kate!" Blake cheered. "You were good, for newbie..."

I snorted and gave him a weak punch on his arm.

"Ow. What was that for?"

"That's for leaving me out to die here."

The Charmander laughed a bit, and as he did, he accidentally smacked me on the rump!

"PERVERT!" I hissed.

"Hahahaha-Ow!" Blake yelped as I planted a kick on his belly. It could not stop him from laughing either.

"Come on, I was just having a little fun!"

"Whatever!" I snapped.