Reencounter

Katherine's P.O.V.
*******

That feeling! I knew that feeling when I was around Norsoe's dark Pokémon at that time! I swear to Arceus that it was coming inside the forest, and they're obviously up to no good!

I heard calling from Blake, Lonnie and Philip, but I ignored them and dashed at full speed, eager to find out the meaning of this.

What could they be possibly up this time? Whatever it is, I need to stop them. I had to. I skidded to a stop, knowing that I reached the heart of the forest.

A dark figure whizzed through the trees, coming to a stop in front of me. There was no mistaking it. It was the Lycanroc that almost killed me on Silverlane. He gave a malodorous smirk and looked at me in the eye.

"Hmp. Still as foolish to come alone as ever, huh?" He insulted, knowing how badly I wanted to hit him on his annoying face.

"You think I am? Don't even think about underestimating me this time, you scurvy, despicable wolf!" I retorted, baring my teeth in pure spite. He growled in hate, triggered by my hateful words.

"Watch your words, you sharp-tongued vixen!" Lycanroc snarled, baring his teeth to show his dominion over his dark 'buddies'.

"Yeah, whatever." I taunted, rolling my eyes, unfazed by his figure of 'terror'.

"I WANT EVERYONE TO COME OUT WITH ME THIS INSTANT, NOW!" Lycanroc screamed. I heard a few rustles of leaves, and immediately, his so-called 'friends' appeared. I quickly positioned into my stance and paid attention to any harm they can cause.

Lycanroc gave an evil laugh and smirked. "Oh please, you'd better just surrender by now. This is not a fight for little girls---" I immediately cut him off with a punch and sent a powerful kick on his stomach, causing him to slam against a tree and knock the breath out of him.

"Are you stupidly making fun of me, is that it?" I growled, pissed. "I guess it's time to show you what this 'little' girl can do..."

"Ngggghhh.... you... I swear I'm going to crush you..." He muttered as he dropped into the ground, fainted. I snorted in disgust at him as I backed away. I guess those weeks of training finally paid off.

"Oh, and by the way, I was just returning the favor from after what you did weeks ago." I rapped, sarcastically.

"Guys, he's down! Attack!" A Zoroark screamed. I rolled my eyes, and in that moment the entire group attacked me. I leapt into the air and summoned a howling Blizzard, causing the others to fidget because of the cold.

Landing on my paws, I started to blend in with the ice from my blizzard, seeming invisible to my enemies' eyes. I closed my eyes and focused on charging power on Sheer Cold, which I've been training onto getting used to it, which was a mistake back then at the battle on Silverlane.

The blast of icy-cold energy knocked out about half of the dark Pokémon, causing them to be intimidated at me, but they did not dare to show it to me.

"So, are you sure this is not a fight for 'little' girls when even small Pokémon can beat the likes of you?" I smirked. The Zoroark growled and began charging his Shadow Ball.

I stood my ground nonchalantly, like I knew what was going to happen. Before the attack hit me, it was retaliated with a Thunder, a Solar Beam, and a Flamethrower.

The Zoroark gasped and vanished using his illusions, also concealing the others in his shameful retreat. I stood there, not knowing what to say. I finally proved myself strong enough to challenge the Dark Pokémon... even Norsoe himself...