The Prophecy

Yay!80+ reads!We're sooo doing it!

Blake:Well,it could have been better if you finished this....

Me:*ignores him*Enjoy the chapter everyone!

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine's P.O.V.
******

-------------Later-----------------------------------

"Really?" Lonnie asked.

"Yes! She said we could start tomorrow!"

"Y-Yeah... About that..." Lonnie says, scratching the back of her head. I could sense she was hiding something...

"You're hiding something, aren't you?"

"N-No!"

Just then, a swirl of colors took me....

---------

I reappeared into a beautiful place full of colorful flowers and happy Pokémon.

This place is so serene and beautiful, I thought..

"And it will be all gone if the nightmares take over us."

Startled, I turned around and saw a Pokemon with horns of every color of the rainbow. It was Xerneas, or Terralia, as I recall... Soon, I was surrounded with legends from all regions, whispering with excitement.

"It's her!"

"She's the hero?"

"It can't be!"

"Silence. You're scaring the child here."
A familiar voice said.

"Irazi!" I exclaimed, relieved to see the white and pink legend.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around.

"We're inside a dream world, where the nightmares can't reach us." She started. "Norsoe found the Fusion Stone and managed to fuse with... Orion himself."

"That's horrible!" I said. "Who's Norsoe?"

I saw her eyes express burning rage.

"Darkrai-Lord of Darkness." Irazi says, spitting his name like poison.

"Calm down, Irazi." Timinium says.Then everyone recited-

In a thousand years, a dark one will rise,
fusing nightmares and death into one,
Peace will erupt into chaos,
nightmares will invade one's dreams, and power that will truly destroy the worlds. A hero will come to stop him, neither Pokémon or spirit, armed with abilities and the form of a Pokémon, characterized with courage, grace, a great longing for justice, and tasked with a journey to complete five tasks to discover powers of her own through passing temptations, an element to be chosen from eight, a scar to one envies most, a sacrifice to save one's life, and a discovery of a lifetime!

"Uh... so the prophecy..." I stammered. "Depends on me?"

"Yes. If it was to be fulfilled."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Irazi held an expression that was unreadable. Terralia's eyes met mine, sending shivers down my spine despite her calm posture.

"Norsoe may try to make you his or kill you in order to stop the prophecy from coming true. He wants YOU."

My jaw dropped at Terralia's words. My tongue felt limp and I couldn't talk!

"Child..."

"I-I'm fine..." I said. I'm not fine!

"Maybe it's time for you to return." Suicune-Jetstream spoke up.

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kate!" Lonnie barked. I rubbed my eyes. Time must have stopped when they talked to me...

"Hi!" Lonnie barked once again, frantically waving a paw in front of me.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered. "Now, I repeat, are you hiding something?"

"W-well, I ran away from home..." She said. "And I have nowhere else to stay anymore."

I turned to Blake.

"What?" he asked. I pointed at Lonnie. He sighed.

"Let me guess. She doesn't have a home anymore right?"

I nodded.

"You can stay with us." Blake smiled.

"No-No... m-maybe it's too-"

"Too much? Ha! Ha! Nothing is too much." He said and patted the Leafeon's back.

"A-All right then." Lonnie says, a bright smile on her lips. "I'm going with you."

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter...but I promise the next one will be longer...and more exciting!

Word count:588 words