Distorted Dreams

I'm sorry for being so inactive these days. As you see, our place didn't really have a good internet connection, judging by the fact that I had returned home on the country away from the city. Also, that stupid quarantine also had us cornered from getting to a place where good internet lies. Updates will be less frequent now. *inserts dissapointed crowd noise*

Philip's P.O.V.
*****

Knocking the dungeon Pokémon out from our way made it easy. Teamwork, huh? Team-what? It sounds like it doesn't even exist. It was done by yourself. It was not the thing that did it. How naïve are these Pokémon right by my side.

Explosions of attacks thundered across the dungeon walls, enough to frighten a large Pokémon. I smirked as I released a huge burst of electricity from my Discharge, paralyzing some of the dungeon Pokémon on their spot.

I looked around to see Kate, expecting to see her using her signature moves: Ice Beam and Sheer Cold, but instead, she was using normal attacks; series of multiple punches, various kicks and occasional clawing at her poor targets. Quite impressive, huh?

I turned around and saw Zora with her Night Daze, taking down some of our opponents in a single blow. Sun was picking some of them with Telekinesis while Lance fired multiple Aura Spheres at them.

Blake was with Aiden while Lonnie fought alongside Kate; the Leafeon summoning a volley of Magical Leaves in the air. It seemed that these two are sisters. Not like the literal thing, though...

"Don't just stand there!" Zora roared. I scoffed. A quick leap sprung to my legs as I bounded with great heights, my Thunder attack collapsing in a row of unfortunate foes. It caused a grin to cross on my lips; we've finally cleared this floor.

"A job well done," Kate remarked. I huffed and stood proudly straight, knowing I could do it by myself.

"You did a pretty good job too." I told her. Looking straight at her, I saw that the same red shade was tinted across her face, betraying the vibrant blue on her fur. I chuckled as I started up for the stairs. Blake gave a smile at me and I returned the gesture, briefly considering it.

Come to think of it, why did it seem familiar?

Blake's P.O.V.
*****

Looking back, I saw that he returned the smile to me, bringing a pang of familiarity inside me. He looked like the Philip I knew from the past, except that one was still a young little cub that used to be my partner in the old days. The old days where the guilds still consider two Pokémon alone as a team that is strong enough to handle anything.

Except that they changed it from one reason: Philip's dissappearance. That reason kicked me out from the guild for being alone... and most of all... losing a team. It has been bugging me for quite some time now, but I need to let it go. Just like Lonnie told me...

Taking a step, I trudged up the stairs, tailing behind my team. I missed the old days and I wanted to start all over again. And now, its been really good to me. Having Lonnie, Kate, and Philip made life even better for me, and without them, I wouldn't be back with great adventures that'll bring us together.

With a smile, I trotted towards the others, happilly joining them to the last floor. It kind of pissed me to see Sun flirting with Lonnie, but I just shook it off. Besides, she shares the same feelings for me, right? No? Then it's time to show this Sun that Lonnie... is going to be with me...