First Meet

Blake's P.O.V.
                              ****

I strode into the thorny mess which I made for a fence (seriously,that's all I could do). I dove into the hidden hole, which serves as my welcoming entrance. A ray of sunlight got into my eyes, and I had to look down to avoid being blinded.

Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

I could hear a voice. Am I going nuts or something?

Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.......

The voice kept bugging me on the head.
"Stop it spooks..." I muttered, thinking some Ghost-type Pokémon was playing pranks on me.

Kyaaaaaahhhh.....

I looked up the sky and...

WHAM!

Something heavy and furry fell on me, knocking me out cold!

                  Katherine's P.O.V.
                         ******

I rolled on the dirty mass, with a bruised head and a few bumps.

"Ow...." I muttered. I looked up to see a fainted Charmander; he was twice my size!

"I'm so sorry!"

I screamed as I ran in little circles. "What do I do?! What do I do?!"

Crap, I must have landed on him when I fell from the sky! Luckily, there was a house nearby, so I could give it a shot and help him.

------

I woke up when a loud groan interrupted the awkward silence. "W-Where am I...." He gasped when he saw me.

"Y-you.. " The Charmander stuttered. "You're that girl who fell out of the sky!"

He... He can talk?! Wow. This is amazing...

"Well?" The Charmander demanded. "Answer me."

Tough guy...

"W-Well....i-it's kinda hard to e-explain a-and..." Am I stammering?

"And?"

"Uhhh....."

"Where did you come from?"

Uh-oh. Should I.... no. I can't lie. I don't want to be a liar like most of those people. Maybe I should tell him. Or not. Fine. I'll tell him right now.

"I- I came from another world... A-and....I-I'm a human."

Silence. It was so quiet you could hear a leaf drop.

"Did you say you're a human?"

"W-Well I-"

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

"Why are you laughing?!"

"You're no human! Hahaahahahaha!!!"

"Stop it. You're laughing like an idiot."
I growled. "I'm telling the truth."

"Truth, huh?"

The Charmander stopped laughing and entered a staring contest with me.

"Sorry." I said inside my head. "You can't beat me in this competition of stares."

The Charmander broke eye contact and said, "Anyway, I'm Blake. As you can see, I'm all alone here, in this house of mine."

Alone?

"I-I'm Katherine." I said, extending a paw for him to shake. "But you can call me Kate."

We shook paws and plastered smiles on our faces. "It's getting late. Do you have any place to stay?" He asked.

Late?! Arceus! How could I forget?! I need a place to sleep, a place to call home, a-and-

"You can stay in my place." Blake broke into my thoughts, as if he read my mind.

"What? But we just met. A-and-maybe it's t-too much-" I stuttered, and he cut me off.

"Come on, you can trust me. Don't worry. I'm not a creep or anything."

"F-Fine..."

"Oh, and one more thing."

"What is it?"

"You can't just tell everyone you were a human. What if you get mugged? Or worse?" An unreadable expression was on his face.

"Pffft. It's not that I can tell. They'll think I'm crazy. I don't want any rumors to be spread about me."

Blake chuckled, and said, "Welcome to the world of Pokémon."

"Thank you."

-------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update the last two days. Don't worry.I'll be able to pull this off in no time. And I'm going to make the chapters last a little longer...