Bullies

Katherine's P.O.V.
                           ******

---------

I was in a middle of a dream. It wasn't blurry or fuzzy, as if it was reality. An Eevee and a Charmander were battling a giant Nidoking, its abnormal red eyes fuming even more each hit.

"That was awesome Blake!"

Blake?

"Way to go, Philip!"

Philip....

The Eevee, who was called Philip used a Shadow Ball attack and fired it at the Nidoking while Blake fired a Flamethrower at the Shadow Ball's direction, giving it a boost. The attack exploded right before their eyes.

"That was fun!" Philip exclaimed.

Looks like they weren't fighting for the sake of the place. They were fighting to have....

Fun.

Just then the Nidoking lunged at Philip and lashed him with his powerful tail, sending him flying towards the edge of a cliff!

"PHILIP!!!" Blake cried out. I watched in horror as the little guy rolled downwards to a pile of rocks at the bottom, hitting his head, causing a really bad injury.

I winced at the horrible scene. Somehow... I wanted to wake up from this stupid dream... Just then, I saw an Espeon and a Riolu, hanging out near the place where Philip fell.

"Hey Sun." The Riolu talked to the Espeon.

"Did you hear something?"

"Let me think about it." Sun, the Espeon replied, his red pearl glowing from using Future Sight.

"Over there!" The Riolu exclaimed, pointing at a cluster of rocks.

"Someone here?"

"Careful, Lance."

"Wah!"

"What?"

Shivering, Lance the Riolu pointed his paw at Philip, whose head is covered in crimson.

"He isn't moving..." Lance whispered. "What should we do? Should we bury him?"

"Wait." Sun whispered, checking Philip's pulse. Philip groaned.

"W-Where am I...?" He rasped. Sun turned to Lance and said, "He's still alive. We should bring him to the center."

Kate...

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Kate!"

----------------Back to reality----------------------

I snapped my eyes open, only to see the fire lizard sweating uncontrollably.

"C-Can you go with me to the nearby town?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"N-Nothing." He stuttered.

"Shall we?"

I padded along with him.

"Did you groom your fur yet?"

"Huh?! Did you mean-"

"Just kidding!" Blake snickered. Annoyed, I elbowed him, causing him to say 'ow.' I do not like to be deceived or tricked like that. We laughed, cracking jokes along the way.