CHAPTER 14B: Honeymoon or Lemon moon 1?

ADDYLINE'S POV:

It's been three days and I was about to kill someone. How could you bring me to the Caribbean Islands and expect me to sit around in the house? Yes, the house was beautiful and huge with so many rooms to see but I could do that at any time. I wanted to run around the beach like a ten-year-old, learn to surf even if I fail, eat a lot of exotic food and make some friends. But somebody wouldn’t even let me play in his humongous swimming pool, proclaiming that it was too deep for short people like me. He refused to hire someone who can teach me how to swim and he didn't want to teach me. I felt like he brought me here to torture me by just looking at the awesome things that other people are doing and I couldn't even attempt to do. I've been kissing the glass walls for the past two days watching people have boat rides and scuba diving into the deep ocean. I was going to go crazy if he didn’t allow me to do anything soon, in fact, I’ve been too lenient with this guy. I Should just take one of the young workers to go with me to the other island and do activities together.

I was sitting cross-legged on the mini cushion chair looking out the forest while scheming my escape from this hellhole.

“ Somea, who knows these islands like the back of their hands?” I asked.

Somea is my helper, maid in common language. She and Lola we’re my only friends since they came to clean the bedroom every day.

" The butler knows a lot of nice places you could go to." Somea answered as she folded some towels.

" No, he is too old plus I want someone who Vladimir won't realise is missing but is a great asset to him. I mean you girls are supposed to be with me all the time so that's fine but we need a man who can protect us at the same time be our tour guide." I said.

“ I know a guy called Benitez, he knows all places and people plus he muscly." Lola said in broken English, she was not very good at English.

I clapped my hands in excitement. Operation get out of the house is on a role. I was tired of just sitting in my room while he drowned himself with work in his office. I was not in jail and he had no right to keep me in here for three whole weeks.

“ Good. That is great Lola, you go and call that boy when you are done. I want to tell him our plan.”

“ Madam you know you might get into trouble?” Somea warned.

“ So what? As long as we go and enjoy ourselves it’s going to be worth it. The only problem is I don’t have the cash to pay for our endeavours." I said in deep thought.

" Oh no madam, God forbid. You no need pay for nothing. You are owner’s wife." Lola said in a panic.

Well, I never knew it would be this nice to be the owner’s wife.

"Wait, so I get to do anything and eat anything for free? " I looked at both Lola and Somea who nodded with smiles.

I jumped around knowing that this is going to be the best time of my life. Finally, some fun is on the way. I left Somea and Lola to finish cleaning while I went to bath. I came out fifteen minutes later and changed into a floral matching two-piece which revealed my belly button. Lola came back in reporting that Benitez was downstairs. I jumped up and down the stairs until we reached Benitez who was smiling at my enthusiasm. I'm so glad Vladimir was locking himself in his office otherwise he would have killed me with his icy cold stares. Benitez seemed to be a cute young fellow with a charming personality and a heart for adventure which immediately made him ideal for the job.

" Okay, so where would you like to go first?" Benitez asked as we walked down long decorated steps towards the green jungle leading to the downside beach.