CHAPTER 19: Home Sour home!

ADDYLINE'S POV:

......................5hrs later

"Mrs Slavich." A little voice said.

"Mrs Slavich, come on, wake up." The little voice said but I slowly shook my head in refusal.

"Addyline, come on wake up, you need to eat." I heard Rose say.

"I'm not hungry!" I whined as I snuggled under the blankets.

"Yes you are, in Caribbean time you last ate at six in the morning." Rose said as she whipped the blankets off me.

"Agh... this is not the Caribbean time anymore, so technically I'm fine." I said as I tried grabbing the blankets from her with one hand.

"You need to drink your tablets or you won't like the pain." Rose scolded like a knowing mother.

I sighed giving up as I stared at her silently wishing to throw her out of the plane at this very moment. I started slowly scooting out of the bed but Rose stopped me.

"No it's fine you don't need to get out of bed. I'll bring the food in here." She said.

"Thanks, but I need the toilet." I told her as I picked my bandaged leg up trying to come out of the bed without getting hurt. Rose nodded in understanding as she helped me walk to the bathroom.

Moments later I came out with a refreshed bladder and my food ready for me to devour. I sat down by the sofa near the bed, opposite Rose who sat proud of my new ability to hop.

"It's not funny!" I scolded as I tried to sit down as painlessly as possible and snatched a toast from my plate.

"I'm not laughing, I'm smiling. It's good to see you jump, it gives your body a little exercise." She said.

I nodded busy chewing as if my life depended on the bacon.

"Come on, don't let me eat all alone." I said offering her food.

"No, this is all for you" she said shaking her head.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

" Not yet-"

"No excuses then." I interrupted as I pulled up another plate and put some food for her. She pursed her lips but took the plate.

After some time when my stomach was filled, I sat on the luxurious seats looking out the window. Forgetting about everything that I wanted to remember, I decided to occupy myself by watching some movies.

"We're going to be landing soon, it is my duty to accompany you home. So do you want to go directly home?" Rose asked as she stood by my seat.

"I want to go and buy a walker boot first." I informed ignoring the fact that Vladimir wouldn't be coming to fetch me.

"Alright. Then we go home?"

"Maybe... I first need to check with my mother if she still has enough medication otherwise I will have to fix that." I told her.

"I don't like this, you're supposed to be resting!" Rose whined.

"If I don't do it then who will?" I asked.

"Your husband!" Rose reasoned.

I closed my lips and gave her a death stare. Really? After what she's seen, she still thought that Vladimir would help me? She kept quiet realising that she had brought back my sour mood by even mentioning him.

It took less than fifteen minutes and we landed at home sweet home. We went straight to my doctor where he gave me the walker boot and crutches in case, I got tired. My mom told me that she had enough medication until next month to when she would be starting her chemotherapy.