CHAPTER 15B: Honeymoon or lemon moon 2?

ADDYLINE'S POV:

Vladimir instantly went out of the chopper as it hit the ground and left us stupidly following in with Benitez who knew where he was going.

" Oh my goodness, the chemistry you guys have!" Lola screamed as she walked in with me.

" Haha, chemistry? Don't you mean physics because I have no idea what you're talking about?" I said as I admired the different lights that were moving through the corridors.

"You don't want us to get to the heated tension!" Somea said.

I stopped walking, stared at her as she walked past me ignoring my disapproving looks. I followed them in as I took a look at how different this club was. Is this what rich people call a club? I never really liked clubbing because it included unnecessary noise in my brain and people grinding on each other like crazy, but whenever my girlfriends forced me to go clubbing with them there was never this much calmness. Yes, there was music and drinks but they had fancy-dressed waitresses who moved around with cocktails and wine and other weird-looking, high-class drinks. There were small round tables filled with a small group of people half formally dressed and laughing the night away. The dance floor barely had people and the music was so nice; calm and peaceful.

" What kind of club is this?" I whispered into Benitez's ear as he led me to where Vladimir was already busy with guests.

" The crazy kind." He smiled knowingly.

I looked at him questionably.

" There is something your not telling me." I smiled as I wavered through the tables with a few people staring my way.

" This is the biggest, fanciest and wildest club on this Island. Your husband might be a pain in the behind but he knows how to be a successful businessman like the back of his hand." Benitez praised.

I stopped walking as I could see how proud and admiring Benitez was. There is more to this club.

" What do you mean by that?" I asked being curious.

" What I mean is this place has three blocks or levels. We are standing on the top floor where sophisticated businessmen and women come and socialise and by socialise I don't mean to get drunk, it is to meet more people and create connections. The second floor is more like a rich kids place, those who want to party but not in a crowded place. Now the ground floor is where all the craziness happens. Everyone is wild and out down there." Benitez explained.

" Woow" I nodded quite impressed with the whole set-up. Suddenly Benitez took my hand and dragged me I looked up at him questionably.

" Your husband is looking at me like he wants to feed me to the dogs. You need to go and stand with him."

I sighed seeing Vladimir's warning eyes telling me to come and act as his trophy wife. I left Benitez busy walking to Somea and Lola while I approached the boredom table. I put on my best smile as one of the ladies from the table recognised me.

" Evening everyone, sorry for the delay I was busy learning more about my husband's beautiful infrastructure." I partly lied.

" Oh how sweet Mrs Slavich, you are way more beautiful than what the magazines show. Well done Mr Slavich." One of the men said.

I smiled as I was introduced to each and every person standing around the table but I instantly forgot their names it's not like I will ever meet them again. Every fibre in my being was fighting my yawning habit being consumed by serious boredom as the men went on and on talking about the economic decline happening in America, while the women talked about the new fashion show they will be attending and comparing their expensive attires. I didn't even know if my clothes were branded.