XXI

It was a couple days since the talk with Niki and it ran in your mind over and over again. You didn't even care about what people said online about you anymore, what were you going to do about Jared? Or even worse should this be something to concern Will with? No... you cant, Jared is old news, all you wanted was to be with Will and to be happy, the end. Now you sat watching Will fiddle with his guitar trying to write something new. 

You loved watching him play, even though you teased him in the beginning you knew watching him took you somewhere you couldn't explain. You laid on his bed, all these thoughts around you like a storm, and you just hoped Will wouldn't see. 

"What do you think about this?" Will started playing a few chords and began singing the Lyrics.

"We all move on, some faster than others. We all know, we all sacrifice, In a bath late in the evening. Building up sorrow."

His hand gently stopped strumming and he took a breath. He began to look at you with doting eyes.

You couldn't help but fond over him, your eyes widened with passion as you looked at him.

He giggled in awkwardness watching you foolishly adoring him. You shook your head out of the trance he submerged you in. He tossed his guitar gently to the side and crawled his way over to you. 

"Left you speechless, huh?" He said teasing you sweetly, moving a strand of hair out of your face.

You gazed at him and tilted your head to a curious expression.

"I guess you did." You said with a giggle, he pursed his lips with a playful expression.

"Can I ask you something?" You said turning and adjusting your posture towards him.

"Of course." He said leaning closer to listen. You took a breath.

"How did you deal with all the online commotion? Like, do you ever get tired of people assuming what we do?"

He paused looking down and towards you again.

"I think after a while you just have to separate your online life from your actual life." He stared at the wall now and furrowed his brows.

You placed your hand on his grabbing it tightly. He turned towards you and smiled. You didn't say anything now you just looked and admired him.

"I'm sorry people are digging into your life, that took a while for me to get over that." His tone deepened into a serious tone. 

You never really saw this side of Wilbur so when you did you appreciated it.

"Well your doing great." You said with a smile.

He giggled at this and squeezed your hand.

You scrunched your nose and leaned in close to a tender kiss. You both pulled each other closer in and instant. His hands began to move slowly to your lower back and moved you closer and deeper into the kiss. Your head spun into a flurry of lust and affection. Your hands moved into his hair causing him to grunt into your mouth. Your stomach lifted full of fluttering and heat. He pulled away staring at you, and holding you close. He took a breath as his eyes dilated and he began.

"I love you Y/N."

Your heart soared and you felt your cheeks brighten with the heat of your body. You brushed his fluffy hair out of his face and saw his smile grow.  You felt his breath as his cheeks turned pink. You admired the dimples that grew as you studied his face more and more.

"I love you too Will."