43. Task 1, and Robe Alterations

Today was the long awaited first task of the tri-wizard tournament and leave it to me to wake up late. I was rushing around the dorm looking for a hoodie before remembered I had one of Fred's in my trunk. Pulling it on as I rushed out of the dorm, locking the door behind me.

I teleported to the quidditch pitch, looking around for Hermione

I teleported to the quidditch pitch, looking around for Hermione. She texted me to meet her before I went to see Harry.

"Violet! Violet over here!" I heard her call out, I turned to see her standing beside the Champion's tent. I immediately rushed over to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked

"I did...6 times!" She laughed, rolling her eyes. Well... can't argue with that.

"That sounds accurate." I mumbled following her inside

"Hey Harry." I greeted the boy, who immediately turned to hug us. Letting out a sigh of relief as he did it.

"Hey Hermione, Violet. Violet did you bring my-"

"Potion? Yes here." I replied, pulling the vial out of my hoodie pocket a giving it to him.

"How are you feeling? Ok? The key is to concentrate. After that you just have to-"

"Battle a dragon." Harry whispered cutting Hermione off who sighed pulling him into a hug,  just as a camera flash went off and I groaned.

"Young love! Ohh how...stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today you might make the front page." Rita gushed as her camera floated around the room. I glared at the woman but said nothing when I felt Hermione's hand on my arm.

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends." Viktor defended. 

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." She smiled before leaving just as Dumbledore entered

"Good luck Harry. Hermione and I have to find our seats." I said hugging him again. He squeezed me tightly as I placed a gentle kiss on the side of his head, before leaving.

⚡️💜⚡️

"Oh fuck!" I gasped looking at the fourth dragon that was brought on the pitch. No way they really expect a fourteen year old to fight a Horntail?!

"Well he just has the worst luck doesn't he?" Seamus asked and Draco shot him a glare

"He'll be fine, this is Harry we're talking about." Ginny said confidently as we all looked at the hungarian horntail.

"I'm starting to regret listening to Charlie when he taught me about Dragons." I mumbled

"When did Charlie teach you about Dragons?" Lee asked confused

"Sometimes he FaceTimes her because quote 'Violet knows how to answer her phone so I can count on her to update me on my siblings'." Fred explained, wrapping his arms around me. He gently rubbed my back in hopes of calming my worries, but it was no use. The longer I looked at that Dragon, the more panicked I felt.