78. Aftermath

May 3, 2018
Third Person POV

Violet paced angrily as flashes of everyone she cared about blow away right in front of her.

"First Bucky." She cried slamming her fist against her temple as she paced

"Then T'Challa, an Shuri."She continued to cry

"Dray, Harry, Ron, n Mione." She continued as the clouds grew darker

"N Lee, George, n Ginny!" Rain began to pour from the sky

"Mi-Minnie, Remus, Tonks, n Arthur." She yelled as a strike of heavy lighting flashed across the sky

Freddie...n Sirius!" She yell picking up the stone bench that had been bolted to the ground and she threw it into the tree line before she froze

"Teddy!" She gasp before teleporting to 12 Grimmauld place and rushed around checking every room and coming up empty. Then she remembered that he'd be with Andromeda Tonks so she immediately teleported to her home.

As soon as she arrived she could hear crying. She followed the sound to see Teddy laying in a bassinet int the kitchen next to a pile of ash.

"Oh no, shhh shhh. I got you bub. It's gonna be okay." Violet said pulling him into her arms as she sat down rocking him as the two of them cried together.

"I messed up, I thought I could save everyone." She cried looking down just in time to see Teddy's little curls turn blue matching hers.

"I have to go away, I can't stay here. Everywhere I look I see them." She mumbled getting up and making a bottle

⚡️💜⚡️

Violet's POV

After Teddy fell asleep again I rushed around the house gathering his stuff so I could take him back to Grimmauld. I made a promise that I'd take care of Teddy and Draco if anything ever happened to Sirius and Remus an I was going to keep it. However I couldn't stay here...surrounded by the memories of everyone I'd lost. I had to go, I didn't know if Molly blamed me or if anyone blamed me for the loss of their loved ones but I really didn't want to stay and find out.

Once I arrived with Teddy's bags I looked around, it was like a time capsule of what everyone was doing before they left. Books open, half empty coffees and teas, half finished meals. I ignored it all and went up to my room. I made a barrier of pillows before laying Teddy on the bed then I rushed around careful not to move any of Fred's stuff and packed my bags. As I was dragging an empty trunk from under my bed a flash of metal appeared in the corner of my eye. I turned to see the book Dumbledore left me and I scoffed before picking it up.

"Don't suppose this could have saved the world." I muttered spitefully to myself as I removed the metal bindings and broke the wax seal.

I flipped through the pages to see they were all empty except for the very last page. A hand written note and a picture.

'To Our dearest Hope,
Should you ever want a place to escape.~ Flora and Andrew O'Connor'

I then looked to the picture to see an address on the back