80. New Developments

January 23rd, 2019

I was sitting in the sitting room with my laptop in my lap. Aberforth had emailed me back in September about rewriting The Life And Lies of Albus Dumbledore after he found a vial that contained Snape's memories. And I immediately agreed but we decided to wait until after I had my baby to start the writing process. I looked up from my computer screen when I heard Teddy squeal from where he sat in his playpen playing with soft baby blocks. He was looking up at Loki who sat in the arm chair reading. And Freddie laid sleeping in her bassinet next to me. Kreacher was probably in the library and Tully and Dobby where outside playing in the snow.

After awhile the only sounds that could be heard was the crackle of the fire, me pressing keys, Loki occasionally turning pages of his book, Teddy's little giggles, and Freddie's content snoring.

"Kreac-I made hot chocolate." Kreacher smiled entering the room. Loki had been teaching the three house elves grammar and other things that they never had the opportunity to learn in the past.

"Thank you Kreacher." I smiled when he handed me a mug

"Tully wants to watch a princess movie in the living room." He informed me and I nodded

"I'll be there in a moment." I informed him as Loki picked up Teddy, following Kreacher out of the room.

⚡️💜⚡️

February 15th, 2018

I was sitting in the living room with Teddy in my lap as we looked through the scrap book I'd made with pictures of everyone we lost in the snap.

"And this one is Draco." I smiled when he started clapping before I turned the page to the picture of Remus and Sirius from Bill and Fluer's wedding

"Dada!" He squealed pointing at the picture and I gasped pulling out my phone to record like I did for all of the kids milestones.

"Dada! Dada!" He repeated over and over pointing at the pictures

"Yes, love that's dada." I smiled at him gently running my fingers through his blue hair, laughing a bit when it turned brown to match Sirius' hair from the picture.

He looked up at me clapping happily still repeating his first word as I ended the video saving it to the 'Teddy's Milestones' folder in my camera roll

"Very good love! You said your first word." I smiled lifting him up and spinning around once I stood up.

⚡️💜⚡️

April 19th, 2019

Today was Teddy's First birthday

Today was Teddy's First birthday. We celebrated with Loki, Dobby, Kreacher, and Tully this morning and now I'm taking the kids to the burrow for lunch.

"Bye Loki!" I called holding a baby in each arm with the backpack full of baby stuff on my back.

"Have fun." He smiled waving at me before Tully and Dobby dragged him to the living room probably to rewatch Toy Story for the thousandth time.