{Thirteen}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

Hermione pulled my away from Fred and into our dorm as we got ready for the after party, the boys did the same.

"You two are way too cute." She smiled as she placed some sparkly lip gloss on her lips.

I wore a short black pleated skirt with black tights along with a large green and black stripy sweater which covered at least half of the skirt, making it look like I was just in tights. I paired the outfit with my favourite pair of converse high tops. I struggled while trying to take out the amount of pins in my hair, letting my hair drape down my back. 

I sighed in relief when I spotted the half bottle of fire whiskey which sat underneath Hermione's bed in attempt to hide it from me. I gestured to the door for her to leave first, after she left I ran to her bed and grabbed the bottle. I opened the lid as I made my way down the stairs, downing the rest of the it. The burning sensation lingered in my throat as I made eye contact with everyone who waited for me.

"Damn Pierce, don't you know how to drink." George said with a smirk. 

He was wearing a pair of black jeans along with a maroon button up shirt leaving the top two buttons undone. 

I managed a weak smile as I left the now empty bottle on the coffee table next to the couch that both Harry and Ron sat on. 

"Where'd you get that from?" Fred puzzled. I noticed he wore a black button up with the same black jeans, only his shirt had three buttons undone, making him look utterly gorgeous. 

"Didn't you get my note love?" I laughed as Hermione dragged me out of the common room as we lead the way to the room of requirement. 

We had arrived on the seventh floor and Hermione and I stood opposite a blank wall. Just as I turned to find Fred, two enormous doors appeared and as we opened them I could hear the base of the music banging against the walls and leaking it's way through the empty hall.

I beamed hearing a song start, Why'd you only call me when your high by Arctic Monkeys.

I grabbed Fred's hand as I dragged him along behind me. I could hear his laugh as I headed straight towards the drinks table which was set up with a whole display of hundreds of different bottles and cups.

I grabbed two shot glasses and poured the first liquid I found into them, handing one to Fred and quickly sliding mine down my throat.

I watched as he did the same, I gave him a smile while wrapping my arms around the back of his neck and gave him a kiss on his warm perfect lips. 

I pulled away once again and looked for another liquid to drain into my body. I spotted a bottle of berry ocky rot, one of my favourite drinks. I poured the red liquid into a cup and sipped away at it I then grabbed Fred's hand once more as I pulled him away to the dance floor and started moving my hips in a way I knew he liked. He watched me, staring straight through me with a devilish smirk.

"Why'd you only call me when your high!" I yelled along with the music.

I jumped and Fred pulled me into him from behind me, placing his large hands around my waist moving side to side with me. I could feel the alcohol starting to make it's way to my cheeks, making me look flushed as Fred pulled me tighter to his body. He placed his head in the crook of my neck, starting to kiss me as I moved my hips against him to the beat.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I found myself sitting in a circle with both Gryffindors and Slytherins in the mix. I had an almost empty bottle of fire whiskey in my hand which I had found on a table behind us. I drank the rest of it and placed it in the middle of us all, looking up to the person across from me, meeting his cold grey eyes. I smirked as he stared.