{Forty}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

"What happened with the attack?"

"We did everything to plan, but someone must have tipped them off. They had all gotten out by the time we arrived." 

"Fail me one more time and you will never see the sun again."

"Yes my lord."

"I do not usually give second chances, so, think wisely about the next attack." 

"Hey, Fawn?" I woke up to the calming sound of Onyx's voice.

"Yeah?" I whispered lightly.

"Are you alright? You were squirming in your sleep." 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm alright." I smiled lightly, "What's the time?" 

"Just after one." She smiled weakly.

I sighed and sat up in bed, I was met with the gloomy green light glowing from the black lake. Fred was coming back today, and I was more than excited. I slowly got up and ready for my day, the train would arrive later in the evening, so I had time to do what I pleased until then.

I mostly stayed in my dorm for the majority of the afternoon, trying to get my mind off the dream I had, so I continued to read the mysterious book that was left under my pillow. I curled myself up into a ball on the cozy armchair which sat next to the large window. I had thrown a large, green woollen blanket over top of my body just to keep me warm. Though I didn't need to.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow."

I said to myself over and over again after reading the line. I allowed myself to think deeply about the quote, examining it and analysing it closely. 

"Hey" Lorenzo's voice broke my train of thought.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You missed breakfast and lunch, I brought you some fruit." He smiled happily as he wondered over to where I was sitting.

"Thanks Enzo." I smiled while taking a bite out of the green apple he handed to me.

"So, your Gryffindor gang is coming back today huh." He said awkwardly to his feet.

"Yep." I said while casually popping the 'p'.

"Does this mean you're going to ditch us for them?" He wondered out loud.

"No Enzo! No, I'm still in the Slytherin dorms, so I can't exactly get away from you lot." I giggled lightly.

I watched as the corners of his lips turned up into a rather large smile. As awkward as Lorenzo could be, he often spoke whatever was on his mind. I adored that about him.

"Train will get here soon, wanna head down?" He beamed.

"Sure, let me get me coat." I smiled.

"I'll meet you downstairs." 

I got changed quickly, from my sweatpants and hoodie into a skirt which reached my mid-thigh and long sleeve button-up shirt. I wrapped my large coat over my skin. Thank merlin for the ability to warm my skin with just one thought, I could wear a bikini out in the snow and not feel cold at all.

I smiled at the thought of jumping into Fred's arms. I couldn't help the huge grin that stuck to my face as Lorenzo and I walked down to the Hogsmeade station. We chatted for about ten minutes before the train finally arrived. It was dark and had gotten much colder.

As the doors of the train opened, students spilled out in mass clumps. I kept my eyes peeled for my red heads, scanning every single student for my Gryffindors.