{Nineteen}

I woke up to the sun shining through the open curtains and being encased in Fred's arms. I moved slightly, turning around so that we were face to face.

"Morning beautiful." He mumbled, his rough morning voice sent chills all over my body.

"Hmm morning." I said with a yawn while I reached my hand out to touch his cheek.

Everything in this moment felt perfect, I never wanted to leave the comforts of my bed, not when it contained Fred fucking Weasley. The golden glow of the rising sun touched Fred's gorgeous eyes as they fluttered open, and I took him all in. I rubbed my thumb across his cheeks, feeling a growing smile form across my lips. 

He gently grabbed my hand and stretched my arm out and I realised that he now knew about my scars.

"How did I not notice them before?" He said, sounding upset.

"I've always been good at hiding them Freddie, charms, everything." I reassured him.

"S- so the ones on your arms..." He hesitated to continue, though I knew what he was asking.

"Yes Freddie," I began, "Those ones are from me."

"But why love?" He sounded slightly horrified at my self inflicted scars I placed my head on his chest, I couldn't bring myself to look at him while I answered.

"Because..." truth be told, I really didn't want to answer this one.

"If you're not ready, you don't have to tell me." He said as he stroked and played with my hair.

Just then, the door slammed open and I instantly grabbed the covers and pulled them over our very naked bodies.

"Can I have my bed now?" I heard Hermione ask, "The couches may look nice, but they're a pain to sleep on." 

I laughed at her comment and turned to her, "Yes Mione, you can have your bed."

"So, good night?" I heard George say as he too stepped through the door, "Shall we see if you can stand without falling to the floor this time?" He finished with a dark smirk.

I heard Fred laugh at his brother I turned to face Fred, giving him a glare now realising that they both really wanted to see if I could or couldn't walk.

"Find me a shirt and I suppose we'll find out." I said with a devilish smirk.

George bent down to grab Fred's shirts from last night which were stuck together as one and handed them to me.

"Turn around." I said to him as I sat up and pulled the covers away so I could place the double shirt on. I felt warm being in such a big shirt, the long sleeves fell and draped over my hands, causing me to have to roll them up to my wrist.

"Help." I asked Fred and he started to roll the cuffs up towards my wrists. Our eyes widened as we both saw the red and purple bruising on them which was caused by the rough ropes. He looked concerned while I just laughed.

"What's so funny?!" George said as he turned around to look at what I was laughing at.

"Shit, you guys are into some kinky shit." He chuckled.

"UGHH!" I heard Hermione groan while she was face down on her bed, "I never want to drink again." She exclaimed.

We all managed a laugh until I met Fred's worried gaze which was still set upon my bruised wrists. 

"It's okay Freddie, it doesn't hurt." I said with a warm smile which he soon returned.

"RIGHT!" George said as he shot up from my bed and walked over to my dresser on the other side of our dorm, "Walk to me Fawn." He continued as if I was a baby about to take my first steps.