{Twenty-two}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

After the little stunt my dear Freddie pulled, I did as I was told and got dressed. I tied my hair up and wore a black off the shoulder long sleeve dress which ended just under my ass. If i'm honest I hardly even noticed that I had packed it. I needed this distraction, it was so nice to not be alone with my thoughts.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen for lunch. 

"How many flies must you catch to learn how to shut your mouth." I whispered to George as I sat next to him, across from Fred.

"Do help yourself dearie!" Molly exclaimed.

I picked up a sandwich and felt Fred's burning stares, I took a bite, placing the sandwich on my plate and slowly licked my fingers. I watched as he began to shift in his seat, unable to stay still. I smirked while Ginny struck up a conversation.

"Hermione will be here tomorrow!" She said excitedly, turning my attention to her.

"That's exciting, are you alright there Freddie?" I smirked.

He death stared me and I couldn't not smirk at him.

We all enjoyed lunch and everyone went outside to soak up the summer sun. I stayed behind to clear up the dishes.

"No. Teasing." Fred whispered behind me.

I felt his hands snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him as I was grabbing dishes from the table. I smirked as I bent over, pushing myself into him and I picked up a glass which was a bit far away. 

I heard his gasp as I stood back up, placing the glass back down. I turned to face him now, picking up his trick he used to pull. I looked into his dark eyes, down to his lips and back up again. He rolled his tongue against his cheek in frustration, I really was enjoying myself. He placed one hand on my ass and used the other to pick up my chin, guiding me closer to his lips. 

I placed my hands against his stomach, pushing him back a bit. I smirked as I guided my hands down to his cock over his jeans, never breaking the eye contact. He let out a shaky breath as I felt him grow hard underneath my touch. I licked my lips and went to kiss him, at the last second I redirected my angle and whispered in his ear.

"I make you nervous don't I..." 

"What makes you think that love." He responded.

I rubbed my hand against his hard, making him let out a groan into my ear as his grip tightened around my waist.

"Two can play at that game Freddie." I smirked before pushing past him to continue the dishes.

I felt him press up against me once again though before anything else could happen Molly burst into the kitchen.

"Oh Fawn! Darling don't, you're our guest. Go outside. Go, go!" She beamed as she shooed us outside. 

We spent the rest of the day out in the summer heat, I sat with Ginny as the boys ran around after each other. Fred and George had started tormenting Ron with their fireworks, constantly hitting him as he ran away. We all had dinner together and I did my best to eat what I could from the plate of food Fred had made me. 

"Alright! Bed everybody!" Molly shouted.

We all went upstairs. I got changed into an oversized shirt which covered my underwear, and I crashed instantly onto the mattress, burying my head in the pillow and wrapping myself in the blankets. Within two second of feeling comfortable, a heavy weight crashed down on me.