{Seventeen}

Fred's pov - 

I woke up to George on the couch, my neck was aching and the book I was reading fell from my chest to the ground. I looked around, completely confused as to why I was in the common room.

"Fell asleep did ya?" George asked "Guess she must've just wanted to let you sleep." He continued with a chuckle.

"Yeah. In the worst position." I grunted while trying to massage my neck.

"Come on. Second task starts in like forty-five minutes." He said while slapping my shoulder, and pulling me to my feet.

I showered and got dressed, I had realised that I hadn't seen Fawn yet, so I made my way to her dorm to make sure she was up.

When I arrived at the oak door of her dorm I nocked, no reply. I carefully opened the door, not necessarily wanting to walking in on Granger changing.

"Fawn?" I asked into the room, and to my surprise, no one was in there. 

They must have already left to help Harry, though, wouldn't she wake me up?

I brushed off the uneasy feeling and headed down to the second task with George.

"BETS!"

"PLACE YOUR BETS!"

George and I boomed out to everyone, making sure to get everything down. My eyes were darting all over the place, once everyone had settled down waiting for the task to be announced I scanned the stands, looking for any sign of my black curly hair'd girl.

Nothing.

The cannon had gone off and I had hardly notice the champions jumping into the water. I began to stress and worry about where she could be. George dragged me down to where the champions would soon arrive, the hour was almost up.

Fleur was the first to make an appearance, though she wasn't too happy. Kept saying something about not being able to get her? Whatever that meant. I couldn't help my darting eyes, looking everywhere, head to toe for her. She wouldn't miss this.

Then my attention was brought to the water.

Fawn's pov - 

I gasped for air, choking. I was wet? I was in water? What happened to Mcgonagall's office?

I couldn't breathe, this was exactly like my dream. I felt like I was drowning. Someones hand had a tight grip on my arm, and it hurt. I was being dragged out of the water and onto some kind of wooden platform.

"FAWN!?" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Fawn, are you alright?" It was Fred.

I was sat down and held my knees to my chest, still not fully knowing what happened or where I was. Fred had a handful of towels and wrapped each one carefully around me. He sat behind me and pulled me into his chest.

My breathing wasn't getting any better, it was staggered. My chest ached as I choked, trying to get air.

As I struggled on the floor, Cedric was being dried and commended, Viktor arrived shortly after with Hermione while I remained shaking in Fred arms.

I ached, I was not getting any better. I couldn't move and my vision suddenly started to get blurry. Black dots started to cover my eye sight, I was shaking, unable to control anything.

"Fawn?! Fawn are you alright?" Hermione yelled which caught Cedric's attention.

"Shit" I heard him say as he came over to me, "It's alright Fawn. We've just completed the second task, you're safe. Just breathe. It'll all be okay."