{Seven}

{WARNING: This chapter contains sexual scenes}

Fred convinced me to head back to the great hall after what happened. I reluctantly agreed and we slowly started to head back. My mood began to lighten when Fred started to tell me about one time when George and him had turned Ron pink while he was asleep. 

"He finally started to change colour about a week and a half later" He finished while chuckling.

I giggled along as I thought about Ron being a bright hot pink.

We turned down one corridor getting a little closer to the hall, I could suddenly hear a high pitched mocking tone say "Oh my god! I'm the best! I'm Snape's daughter and I can get away with anything I want!" 

I knew within seconds it was the Pug. I absolutely refuse to call her any other name. We were suddenly stopped by the group.

"Awww..." The pug began.

"Has the helpless Fawn been crying?" She started with a smirk on her face.

"Watch what you say to me Pug. I'm in no mood for your bullshit." I spat.

"Whatcha gonna do about it then?" She said as Fred and I tried to walk away. 

"Pansy, stop. You know what she fucking did last time" It was Malfoy, and I was shocked.

"The fucking freak could've killed you." He continued.

I turned around and I could feel my blood boiling. "That's fucking right Malfoy, tell your precious little girlfriend that next time she tries to start a fight with me, I will fucking kill her."

Fred tried his best to pull me away from the group.

"You could try" I heard the Pug say under her breath.

I turned immediately and tried to punched her, I watched as she fell to the ground out of horror and I was being dragged away once more. 

Fred had a tighter grip on me than ever before. He pulled me down a few more corridors away from everyone and into an abandoned classroom. He shut the heavy door behind us and I burst.

"WHY DID YOU PULL ME AWAY WEASLEY?!" 

"Because I'm not letting you get expelled!" He shouted back.

"But you heard what he said!" I began to calm down.

"I know love, I know" He stroked my arms.

I was leaning against and old desk and Fred was opposite me. His warm hand slowly made its way from my arm up to my cheek. Cupping it, he dove straight in for a passionate kiss and I did the same. I didn't want to let him go. My hands glided up his arms to the back of his neck. His soft hair was entangled through my fingers as I gripped tighter. His tongue began to dance around my lips, once again begging to enter. I accepted and our tongues soon began to battle each other for dominance. 

His hands moved away from my face and traveled down to my waist. We broke away from our longing kiss and he smirked. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous he looked. 

His hands trickled under my jumper and found their way to the opening of my trousers. Then he paused.

"Is this alright?" He whispered.

I nodded, unable to comprehend the words.

"Fawn, I need to hear the words." He said in a rather seductive tone.

"Y- yes Freddie. This is alright." I finally managed to respond.

He continued to move his hands to undo my trousers and slid them down my legs while placing small little pecks down my thighs. I stepped out of them as he stood back up and brought his face closer to mine. He pecked gently at my lips and I couldn't take it anymore.