• Ch. 44

Right when the 2 entered art, Hyunji and renjun heard them all talking

Not just about her being back, but how during lunch, she picked a fight with 2 girls.

They don't even know the full story and yet, here they are running their mouths like they were there to witness everything.

Renjun noticed how Hyunji's mood went down instantly.
When they sat down at their table, he looked at her which made her look at him.

"What. Do I have something on my face?" She asked him as she began to touch it.
He shook his head. "No, I'm just making sure you're okay." He said.
Hyunji looked at him before looking away. "I'm okay. I've told you before." She chuckled before taking some stuff out of her bag.

"Can't believe it's her first day back and she got in a fight."
"I heard it was because she was jealous of them."
"What? I heard it was because they talked about her experience being... you know..."
"I actually talked to them. They said Hyunji just went up to them and started hitting them."
"That doesn't really make sense."
"Yeah. Why would she just randomly do that?"

Hyunji was getting annoyed at how dumb these people could be.
That's when Mrs Choi entered the room.
"Quiet down everybody. It's time to begin art class." She said as she stood in front of them.

"Today, I'd like you to draw a sketch of something that you think of when I say the word, pain." Mrs Choi said.
"Mrs Choi, why pain." A student asked.

"I'd just like to see how each and every one of you see it differently. This will be like the time I asked you to draw me something you thought of when the word was beauty. The only difference is that it is due by the end of class today, and all I need is a small sketch." Mrs Choi explained.

"That's really it. I'll let you guys work now since there's not that much time." She sat at her desk before letting all of them work.

Pain...?

Hyunji thought.
When she thinks of that word, many things come to mind. Many.
But, there was only 1 thing in common with all the stuff she thought of.

She began to draw on her paper, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

Renjun on the other hand just sat there.
He had his pencil in his hand, but it wasn't moving.
Pain could mean a lot of things, and to renjun... there were alot.
But... nothing that really stood out to him.

That was until he thought of his current situation.
He sighed before his hand started moving.
He wondered if this would be enough... he wondered if they would even get it.